Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Was just wondering if anyone had any favourite low fat recipies they would like to share am looking to try some new stuff out, especially if its something you can cook in bulk and freeze like stews, currys, soups, any ideas ?

HungDaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i one of my favorites if brocoli quiche (i love brocoli:tongue: ) here its what i use, but u can vary in ingredients and quantity.

preheat oven to 350 degrees

ingredients:
2 whole eggs
3 egg whites
1/2 cup milk
ham
bacon
steamed brocoli in small pieces
mozarella cheese, or monterrey jack
a little pepper
pie crust( not the grham cracker ones, but the flour ones, u dont want a sweet crust lol)

blend the eggs, egg whites, milk,salt and pepper
then put it all in the crust then add the chopped ham, bacon and brocoli
put it in the oven and wait maybe 20-30 mins or until golden on top, hope u like it bonne appetite

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Made a Thai Curry Surprise last night. Leftovers from a lamb roast, corned silver side and BBQ sausage. Potato, carrot, mushroom, spring onion, silverbeet (spinach), pumpkin, corn, peas, cauli and broccoli with a little Dijon mustard, can of coconut milk, little bit of sugar, capsicum............let it sit in the fridge for a day and have the next night........ yumm...O...

One of my favourite all ins, along with my savoury mince. Other is salmon, tomato, cheese and herb, rice twists.