Favourite wax/sugaring product

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
go to a salon!

really, it's not something you should try yourself until you've seen how it's done.

if you don't do it right there will be bruising, lots of pain and maybe *shudder* torn skin!

you need to practice on a leg or belly first...the technique needs to be mastered before you slap wax on sensitive parts.
and remember to do it a small area at a time.
and hold the skin really tight.
trim the hair first (1/2" long}
powder the skin lightly.
use baby lotion after.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I can't afford going to a salon I'm sure. I havn't got a clue about going to the salon, My gym has a salon, they might do it there.

I've got a mega hairy bum, I'm not so keen on it.

What's going to the salon like? any awkwardness or anything?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't afford going to a salon I'm sure. I havn't got a clue about going to the salon, My gym has a salon, they might do it there.

I've got a mega hairy bum, I'm not so keen on it.

What's going to the salon like? any awkwardness or anything?
it's not usually that expensive.
but ask around...some places are lots better than others. a badly done wax can be a really nasty experience.

the back/sack/crack has become popular in recent years, so you shouldn't get a weird reaction. you just call up and ask if they provide that service. some will, some won't.

awkwardness? well they're pros, they do it all the time. they'll ask you to hold the skin whaile they apply the wax, apply it with a wooden tool, press a strip of fabric on, then pull it off fast.
when i've done it i've been so concentrated on the job that i've not really thought about where my hands are.

{it's really inportant to pull back and not up! if you do it yourself remember that}

have you considered buying an epilator? not for your bits, but great for your bum & tum/legs/back.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
omg dolfette epilators were thought up by the Spanish Inquisition. Seriously I bought one, a very expensive one with this little massage arm that flipped out and supposedly the massaging effect of this near to the area being epilated made it painless - I used it once and consigned it to a drawer, it's the most pain I've ever experienced. Seriously I admire anyone with the guts to use one.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I had thought of buying one, how good are they, I geuss you slower remove the hair and just keep on top of it. I'm quite good with pain but do you get used to it eventually?
the faster you do it, the less it hurts.
it's sharp but over in an instant.

every time you wax it hurts a little less.

if you buy a home kit, remember to practice first, be sure to test the temperature, make sure the skin is clean & dry before you start.

...maybe use tweezers on awkward bits until you get really good.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
omg dolfette epilators were thought up by the Spanish Inquisition. Seriously I bought one, a very expensive one with this little massage arm that flipped out and supposedly the massaging effect of this near to the area being epilated made it painless - I used it once and consigned it to a drawer, it's the most pain I've ever experienced. Seriously I admire anyone with the guts to use one.
i don't mind them at all.

pubes, legs, armpits.

...but then i'm a twisted little masochist :biggrin1: