Favre, Manning, etc

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by edonline, Nov 20, 2007.

1. edonline

Gold Member

Anyone know details about Brett Favre, who I think is so good-looking. How about the Manning brothers, Peyton and Eli?

2. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

What do you want to know? You can go to nfl.com and find whatever team you want and read up on their players. Being a Colts fan since 1970 (yes, really that long and there were some horrible years in there), I am glad they are doing better. Even though Manning sucked the past 2 games.

3. EvurHard7

Gold Member

Someone posted some screen caps of Favre in a jock in another post. Looked like he was seriously packing. As for the Mannings, I'd bet Peyton's got the bigger one.

I still find myself thinking about all the great QBs from the '90s: Aikman, Elway, Esiason, Marino, Young. Those dudes were hot then, and they've aged well.

4. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Some old queens with big mouths who work at the Colts training center claim Peyton is quite pretty well hung, and hanging somewhat long and fat when he's soft.

I think Eli is a doll, though. I'd like to scoop him up in my arms and kiss him from head to toe.

5. edonline

Gold Member

a younger Brett Favre out of his football uniform and in a baseball one

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice