Faydreh_Kitty, Showing Off

Precisely what it sounds like. I will add a disclaimer that I am not a skinny girl, and no, I'm not saying that in hopes of getting more compliments. :rolleyes:

First two are just showing my body a bit. Third one is to show an example of how wet/creamy I can get ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

80 views but not one comment. Not even to say the rope corset was cool? Ouch, guys. Ah well. Back to lurking :biggrin1:

Aww, thanks LUM <3

Some more photos then, I guess? First one is just a teaser this time (fucking love that shirt, though. The insignia glows in the dark). Second one shows more of my body. And the third one, while not well lit, is from when I did some fire and wax play.. hot wax can be quite enjoyable ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

I am resurrecting a really fucking old thread, because quite frankly, I'm impressed.. The only time I've ever made a bigger mess, was when I had a fwb who could make me squirt with his hand.

Making a big mess

It got on the floor...

My cum dripped down my lady-bits, onto my chair, accumulated enough THERE, that it dripped onto the floor. And the picture of the floor doesn't show it very well. There was more than you can see. :eek: This is all thanks to being sufficiently teased/aroused by my friend with benefits. Who I met on LPSG.

bigmatt1983

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I am resurrecting a really fucking old thread, because quite frankly, I'm impressed.. The only time I've ever made a bigger mess, was when I had a fwb who could make me squirt with his hand.

Making a big mess

It got on the floor...

My cum dripped down my lady-bits, onto my chair, accumulated enough THERE, that it dripped onto the floor. And the picture of the floor doesn't show it very well. There was more than you can see. :eek: This is all thanks to being sufficiently teased/aroused by my friend with benefits. Who I met on LPSG.

very hot :biggrin1:

I licked my fingers clean...... the rest got taken care of with a paper towel and a shower, ha!