Fcuk Jeans And Hoodies

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say that French Connection's jeans and hoodies are some of the sexiest pieces of clothing I have seen on guys in quite some time. I guess what I love about their jeans is that most of them are low rise, so they really show off the butts and crotches of the wearer and, in some styles such as bootleg and skinny, are also tight enough to outline every little muscle line in their legs and arse. So, so sexy to me.
And their jumpers and hoodies are nearly all the time those soft ones that are very thin, so on a fit guy they can really show off his arms and chest and when he sometimes lifts it to scratch his stomach you can see the startings of his six pack underneath if he is wearing nothing under the jumper. And since they are well made jumpers too they actually look sexy and well put together, so if a bloke is even not a good dresser by nature, a jumper and pair of jeans from FCUK can really make a difference.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the heads up to my own thread LOL. I think your right that this could go there anyways, but I thought that since this one focuses more on FCUK specifically, that is was different from the clothing combo one.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for the heads up to my own thread LOL. I think your right that this could go there anyways, but I thought that since this one focuses more on FCUK specifically, that is was different from the clothing combo one.
Um, WHOOPS! :redface: I just remembered the thread, and not who started it.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say that French Connection's jeans and hoodies are some of the sexiest pieces of clothing I have seen on guys in quite some time. I guess what I love about their jeans is that most of them are low rise, so they really show off the butts and crotches of the wearer and, in some styles such as bootleg and skinny, are also tight enough to outline every little muscle line in their legs and arse. So, so sexy to me.
And their jumpers and hoodies are nearly all the time those soft ones that are very thin, so on a fit guy they can really show off his arms and chest and when he sometimes lifts it to scratch his stomach you can see the startings of his six pack underneath if he is wearing nothing under the jumper. And since they are well made jumpers too they actually look sexy and well put together, so if a bloke is even not a good dresser by nature, a jumper and pair of jeans from FCUK can really make a difference.
How about a pic to show us all just how good you look in FCUK jeans......I'd love to see

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NOt to be a nationalist, but I think that guys who wear Levi's (especially the 505s) look fuckin' hot! They have all the same effects that you like about FCUK, they're just...um, better.

I think I am biased because I'm not a real fan of European sportswear in general, but FCUK's dressier clothing are super hot.