FDA Seizes Penis Extenders

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the request of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, U.S. Marshals today seized $346,954.43 worth of FastSize Extender devices and FastSize EQM Erectile Quality Monitor devices, as well as component parts used in the manufacture of the FastSize Extender. The FastSize Extender and the FastSize EQM Erectile Quality Monitor are manufactured and distributed by FastSize,

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"The FastSize Extender device was promoted to gain length, girth, and overall penile health improvement and to correct penile deformity caused by Peyronie's disease. Because the devices are intended to diagnosis, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent diseases, they are subject to the regulatory authority of the FDA. The devices do not have approved applications for premarket approval for these uses."
"During a recent inspection of the FastSize LLC manufacturing facility, inspectors noted significant deviations from cGMP regulations. Additionally, the devices are not properly listed with the FDA as required by law, and the firm failed or refused to furnish materials or information regarding the devices to federal inspectors as required under the Medical Device Reporting regulation."

Federal Agents Seize FastSize Extenders and FastSize EQM Erectile Quality Monitors

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It pays to have a disclaimer:

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why am I just picturing some guys in the FDA men's room standing at the urinals and one saying:
"Wish I could make my penis larger."
the other replies:
"Me too."
"Hey, I know how we can get a Fast Size Penis Extender for free."
"We just seize $350,000 worth of them and they won't even notice that a couple are missing!" :tongue:

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's fucked up. I didn't know the current police state would even concern itself with such things... penis extenders? Is that what they think is a threat? Give me a god damn break.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are not state police. They are Federal Marshals whose salary is paid by the taxpayers whose taxes continue to rise ever higher, and they are part of the gargantuan federal government, which grows ever larger under the present administration.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Tax bills in 2009 at lowest level since 1950
Tax bills in 2009 at lowest level since 1950 - USATODAY.com

"Amid complaints about high taxes and calls for a smaller government, Americans paid their lowest level of taxes last year since Harry Truman's presidency, a USA TODAY analysis of federal data found.

(Snipped Paragraph)

Federal, state and local income taxes consumed 9.2% of all personal income in 2009, the lowest rate since 1950, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reports. That rate is far below the historic average of 12% for the last half-century. The overall tax burden hit bottom in December at 8.8.% of income before rising slightly in the first three months of 2010."

-

Now back to Penis Enlargement: Wow I would never use an extender, looks like crap, seems like it would break, seems like it could hurt you.

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's fucked up. I didn't know the current police state would even concern itself with such things... penis extenders? Is that what they think is a threat? Give me a god damn break.
Not fucked up at all. If a product makes unsubstantiated claims about the health benefits of using it, as this product did, the FDA has no choice but to act. It's their job.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I expect here is where they ran into trouble with the extender:

"The FastSize Extender device was promoted to .... correct penile deformity caused by Peyronie's disease."

And the other one:

"The FastSize EQM Erectile Quality Monitor device was promoted <SNIP> to aid in the diagnosis of ... diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease."

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There is far more than this going on right now. Any and all PE related items are being seized by U.S. Customs in Airline luggage. All PE equipment right now is considered contraband by U.S. Customs. Remember the FDA says it is impossible to enlarge a penis and dammit they are just not going to let anybody prove them wrong!

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
There is far more than this going on right now. Any and all PE related items are being seized by U.S. Customs in Airline luggage.
Funny they did not take my homemade Power Jelq type device the last time I had my luggage hand inspected, I even had instructions on what it was and how to use it in the same ziplock bag.
Remember the FDA says it is impossible to enlarge a penis and dammit they are just not going to let anybody prove them wrong!
The issue for the FDA is that FastSize says their equipment will cure Peyronie's Disease and diagnose Heart Disease. I am sure as soon as FastSize proves that, the FDA will let them proceed. But don't hold your breath on FastSize proving that.

Last edited:

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
They are not state police. They are Federal Marshals whose salary is paid by the taxpayers whose taxes continue to rise ever higher, and they are part of the gargantuan federal government, which grows ever larger under the present administration.

was that meant to be a pun?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny they did not take my homemade Power Jelq type device the last time I had my luggage hand inspected, I even had instructions on what it was and how to use it in the same ziplock bag.

The Power-jelq website doesn't claim that the PJ cures diseases, and its disclaimer lists it as a "novelty device".

IAmBigOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next thing you know, they'll want
to cut off our hands, to seize them
too.. Ah, now I see, a secret conspiracy
to keep men, from getting bigger dicks, what
a world.