FDNY new calendar

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Gisella, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Gisella

Gold Member

:eek: OMG...They are all hunks in that calendar...yes i saw them at Good Morning America..

Believe me peole I'm not a calendar or poster affectionado woman but i have to get that callendar...if you live in NY and have oportunity to see it see it...and if you know how people outside NY can get it please tell me, ok?

Beautiful men, sweet smille, great bodies wow their abs to die for, know how to cook, have great job to help community, slide in metal pol when we call 911 and soo many other things...they are yummi...now i do see firefighters with very different eyes...

PS:.And if you are a firefighter LPSG member... say something about your daily routine (enfases a bit in your working out routine in your abs) and tell me about your favorite calendar if you have one...:cool:

2. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Lovely, Gisella! Well I am not a firefighter :cool: but I certainly share your love of their, uh, function... in the.... uh, community. Heh heh. Heh heh. The fellow I was getting together with early this year is a volunteer firefighter trying to be a fulltime firefighter. 25 y/o and a body to die for :tongue: . And you're right, fabulous abs... Um, what was I talking about? Hah hah.

3. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gisella, that thread title is a teaser. I was hoping for a link to the calendar.:biggrin1:

4. Gisella

Gold Member

Oh My Girls....:biggrin1:

Picture this: we pretend to have an emergency infront of a NY Fire Station...:cool: and when they come all helpful and handsome..we sing: "Come on baby light my fire, Try to set the night on fire..FIRE FIRE !!!!

StudHunter dear woman, i envy you !!! It seems you are always in advanced adventures than me.. I will never pick up with you...:biggrin1:

And MB ..I just wish to have the calendar to show you guys...believe me !!! :tongue: Dianne Sawyer and Robin were the lucky ones this morning.

I will try to contact GMA....:wink:

5. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

LOL. Oh, I talk a big game, don't I? :biggrin1: I guess I do have my "adventures", but I think I'm still catching up from my first 35 years, which were most definitely short on "advanced adventures" as you say. But hey, I've only slept with 3 guys this year, and it's already August. Just 3. That's not a lot, is it? No, not a lot at all. Heh heh. :tongue:

6. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Oh wait. 4 if you count January. :biggrin1: Although something tells me, in overall adventureness, Claire probably has me beat. Or at least she got a big head start. :rolleyes:

7. Gisella

Gold Member

Believe me StudHunter I do understand you..enjoy and keep enjoying we do deserve receive it all delicious !!!! :tongue:

:confused: And talking about Claire..where is she ??? Claire, where are you...we miss you!:smile:

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Here is a Link to see the 2006 FireFighters.

WOOF! They are a handsome bunch (even if they are all waxed)!!

9. Gisella

Gold Member

Here they are!!! Thanks Lex and please turn around for me to kiss you...:tongue: show me your abs...please ???:cool:

OMG...hold it...Mr.January is a knock out... just imagining in the winter being hug by this awsome Bear...i need a long January days for now..:eek: :cool:keep in the line guys..i will get all of you...:biggrin1:

Ps; sorry Mrs.Firefighters..but they are in public eyes now..:redface:

10. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the term "hunk" is so weird a thing to call anyone.

11. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    I think most women have a thing for firemen. My guy friends always ask why. My answer? Because they have hot bodies, they are heroes, and they know how to handle a giant "hose" (both of them!)

12. Gisella

Gold Member

:confused: I thought hunk means: charms, muscular bodies, good looking and etc..it may be an old fashioned slang ? No ideia...anyways its not my mother tongue for me to jugde how native people feels about words...but i hope is just weird to you and some and not offensive...

13. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

You're fine, Gisella. "Hunk" is a common slang and you used it right. I think Heather was just saying she thinks it's a strange sounding word.
    Oh, and I was wondering what happened to Claire too but apparently she did a post a couple weeks ago saying she's going on vacation.

14. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, no, baby. You said it right. Hunk is supposed to be a compliment.

Hunk to me says "hunk of meat." lol That's like somebody calling me "HEY, FUCKHOLE."

15. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Oooh. I just checked out the calendar link. You said it, Gisella. Mr.January is a hunk. What a bod. September's a cutie too :biggrin1: .

16. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like a little fat on my men....... :T Too much meat!

17. Gisella

Gold Member

Yeh girls...ones never knows what a slang will cause or a word use without sensitive care...:biggrin1: i'm kind of walking in eggs bcause of my spontaneous use of 'bastard' while i'm banging...i don think bastard have the same weight it used to have in the past..but still maybe it still can insult some...:redface:

18. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL You call the guy a bastard while you're fucking him?! that's hilarious, Gisella.

*hugs on her* lol

19. Gisella

Gold Member

Yes Heather..i use it together with 'fucker or fucking"...'bastard' sounds strong to me and remeinds of a 'baston'= a thick stick...

One day it just pop up and i dont have much words that i use in my english vocabulary when i'm hot horny...:rolleyes:

20. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Well, well, well... hotties, doubtless! I guess Stud_Hunter, Gisella and me all have to have an accident in front of their gates, and then we can pick our studs. I'll go for March or July.

Draft saved Draft deleted