FDNY new calendar

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Well, well, well... hotties, doubtless! I guess Stud_Hunter, Gisella and me all have to have an accident in front of their gates, and then we can pick our studs. I'll go for March or July.

Yeh thats right!!:tongue:

Claire you are back!!!!!!!:hug:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Yeh thats right!!:tongue:

Claire you are back!!!!!!!:hug:

Thanks for the warm welcome, Gisella! By the way, I think April is a sweetie too, but at 12 guys, I don't think the three horny cats of us should have problems picking: Would be four of these great pieces of meat for each of us *drool*

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Thanks for the warm welcome, Gisella! By the way, I think April is a sweetie too, but at 12 guys, I don't think the three horny cats of us should have problems picking: Would be four of these great pieces of meat for each of us *drool*

Yes, we are going to consume all the year just by ourselves! Piece of cake for our appetitte..:cool:

We are good citzens lets we community give back to wonderful FD...next will be the FBI...soooo misterious men in black and sun glasses...:cool:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Yes, we are going to consume all the year just by ourselves! Piece of cake for our appetitte..:cool:

We are good citzens lets we community give back to wonderful FD...next will be the FBI...soooo misterious men in black and sun glasses...:cool:

Haha, let's go through the complete government services: FBI, CIA, SDI, MI, Secret Service, let's not forget the SOC guys, and buy a beach villa near Coronado, so maybe some seals will be in training behind our backdoor.

Let's just fuck the whole alphabet soup of them.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh Claire...you really know our subjects by name I had no ideia that 'men in black an sun glasses' were sooo many!!!:biggrin1:

Yeh, bring them on and we eat them all!!! We are bad !!!:biggrin1:

Ps:. Claire..dont forget your contacts with the "Top Guns" and bikers like the movie....omg..the only movie i saw more than 3x in my life...I fancy them too..:cool:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Claire you forgot NSA....the slang for them is No Such Agency.

Thanks Lex for that link !!!

Worst pickup line for a fireman to use ?
It's Gotta be....

"Wanna see my hose ?"

(sure !!! :smile: :eek: )

edit: I thought Russell Crowe was yummy in Gladiator....not skinny....but not too chunky....just right <G>
But I'm a sucker for Russ anyway.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pirate Wench said:
Claire you forgot NSA....the slang for them is No Such Agency.

<.>

edit: I thought Russell Crowe was yummy in Gladiator....not skinny....but not too chunky....just right <G>
But I'm a sucker for Russ anyway.

Substitute NSA for SDI then, SDI usually faint at the sight of big weapons *doing a hooter-shake*. Anyone has any more 2-, 3-, or 4-letter acronyms that we could fuck?

Russel Crowe DOES look like a tasty piece of meat, bodywise. I'm not so much a sucker for him in particular, but he would get his fair chance to earn his merits between my sheets :-9

jonadkins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was quite restrained: 11 posts before we had any "hose" double-entendres!