Fear Factor Boner

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, so it's a slow TV night and I'm watching the resurrected Fear Factor (welcome back, Joe Rogan...nice tatts). Anyway, in the third challenge, the mom & son duo are strapped to the front of a mixer truck and they have to crash through obstacles, gathering flags along the way. At the end of the challenge as Joe is counting their flags, the son shows some MAJOR WOOD! There was no hiding that boner that was bent across his left leg! I guess crashing into stuff with his mom turned him on...hot!!

iw18

Superior Member
Media
The guy from the brother/sister duo did it for me. Wonder if they'll have the videos up tomorrow!

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that mother son duo was ugly.. that dude was a dog.. brother sister duo was much better looking,, did you see the episode afterwards? that so called playboy who let his girlfriend drown? where do they get these douches?
and Joe Rogin hasnt aged well... the dude is fatttttt...and not in a good way~

D

deleted349934

Lol you guys crack me up...and yeah, it's more than likely a cup.

boyboy

Experimental Member
Media
It's a cup, you can notice it before the task starts. The second guy had one also, but you couldn't really notice it.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must say, Thanks for Posting this T_Lex, but why start a thread without pics, would be much better if you had of backed this up with pics of what you were talking about.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone have the vid caps of that boner?

FOR SURE I WANT TO SEE THE SCREEN caps!

I saw the show and I also notced in the same set that he wa sholding it to keep it down, WOW it was so hot...

I porposely came here today to see if anyone elses noticed

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He was geared up with shoulder pads and head gear (for both heads...) both guys were wearing cups. The screen caps might look off kilter- but it looked pretty obvious as a cup bulge when the show aired in real time.

With all that debris being thrown at the contestants, it was vital that they'd have all the important body parts (eyes, skull, chest, and balls) protected from any stray hits...