Fear mongering; new lenths

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_Jaunet, Sep 7, 2008.

1. B_Jaunet

B_Jaunet New Member

This is what our Repug countrymen think is appropriate to inspire votes. Vote Republican and get ready for your worst fears to be realized. And those fears have little-to-nothing to do with terrorism.

As I watch that video I don't see George Bush's presence anywhere. Hmmmmmmmm.....

as show at the Republican National Convention:

Republican exploitation at its most insidious

**in the thread title I meant to write "new lengths" - my apologies.

#1 B_Jaunet, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

That's lovely, dear - may I draw your attention to the shiney new Politics Forum where you might enjoy making your posts and reading the posts of others.

:smile:

3. B_Jaunet

B_Jaunet New Member

No you may not. I want it here where it will draw the most attention... even from you.

Please respond topically "dear".

4. ohioriver

ohioriver Member

I agree. I'm tired of reading all the politics posts... Politics in itself creates hate no matter which side you're on, they both do their share of fearmongering... I could post examples from all sides... so quit the fearmongering, and that includes jaunet... it's all politics and it's all deception...

5. B_Jaunet

B_Jaunet New Member

the longer you feel that way ohioriver the longer the problem perpetuates itself..

I advise you to be part of the solution not part of the apathy.

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

The Republicans are afraid of everything. And you're afraid of Republicans, so that makes you afaid of everything AND Republicans. :biggrin1::tongue::rolleyes::smile:

7. B_Jaunet

B_Jaunet New Member

and your irresponsible comment makes you a fucking jerk ... so?

8. B_Jaunet

B_Jaunet New Member

What are you fucking someone in management or what?

Your wish is their command?:rolleyes:

Just joshin' ya! Already knew.

Folks? Lennie

meet

Squiggy:

#8 B_Jaunet, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
  9. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Basically... no. But you posted in the wrong forum.

Ergo... :bling1:

10. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Is that what passes for reasoning in the conservative mind?

You make an invalid assumption.
    That being afraid of republicans is a set that INCLUDES being afraid of what republicans fear.

That is incorrect, and, frankly, a stupid error at that.

I am not afraid of terrorists, for example. Not in the least little bit.
    No nation in history ever fell to terrorism.

Terrorists, on their most successful day ever, have not killed as many people as drowning does in a year, or driving does every single month.

The Terrorists could NEVER have undermined the constitution, destroyed American credibility on a global scale, mauled the US economy with fruitless military expenditures... or killed 4,000 and maimed 20,000 US servicemen...
    the terrorists could never have done any of that without the collusion of republican profiteers who have parleyed conservative fear into HUGE contracts for their friends.

Terrorism can not win thru conflict, as it simply doesn't have the manpower nor funding to wage actual war.

Rather, terrorism seeks notoriety and relevance and to manipulate the actions of their opponent thru fear.

Thus far- everything the republicans have done in response to terrorism has been to give the terrorists precisely what they want...
    hell, to hand them victories beyond their wildest dreams...

A few thousand extremist religious fucks... have become the entire focus of the most powerful nation on earth... the primary objective of national policy and spending...
    Republicans have humiliated this nation on the world stage by demonstrating every fault the terrorists wanted the world to believe was true.

In that sense, the republicans are collaborators and traitors to this nation.

Republicans PROVED to the world everything Osama wanted the world to believe about the US...
    Thanks to conservatives, NOW We torture, we denigrate, we wage crusade, we kill innocents, we only care about oil, we are imperialists, we occupy muslim lands, we are two faced in our dealings.

You can tell who is winning a war by which side is achieving their objectives.

We found no WMDs, did not improve the lives of Iraqi's, did not stabilize the mideast, did not bring down the cost of oil, did not find Bin Laden, did not destroy al queda.

I am not afraid of republicans... I am afraid of the damage they have done, and can still do.

I am NOT afraid of ANYTHING the republicans fear, because, by definition, the only things they fear are what they are TOLD to fear by people who are manipulating their fear to steal their money.

Conservatives are, by and large, stupid sheep who follow their leader.

And the one thing I fear more than anything else, are large collections of imbeciles who vote as a bloc.

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Calling me a conservative is like calling Fox News a liberal media outlet.

Lighten up, Francis. It was a joke.

12. B_Jaunet

B_Jaunet New Member

Well put.

But there's something odd going on here at this board. A member tries to post something topical and he or she is ridiculed and spoken to snidely?

Hickboy? Sarcasm has its place but would you mind if we had a conscientious discussion about what I've researched? Thanks. Both you and the poster with the pig have been rather rude. Can we please stay on topic?

It'd be appreciated.

At this rate no one dares respond for fear of sniping. Not cool in my opinion. Weren't you once moderator?

How'd my theads get moved so quickly?:confused:

There's a nice way to go about things.

Therefore kindly post on topic and stop taking out your aggressive tendencies on LPSG posters.

#12 B_Jaunet, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  13. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'm not a moderator.

Your "research" consists of sifting through a small corner of the internet for opinions that match your narrow-minded opinions and then trying to pass it off as something semi-scholarly. It's hysteria-based and demagogic.

BTW, you're not "any member". Don't try to pass yourself off as representative of anything but the textbook NPD sufferer you are on the other site.

14. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's Ms. Banisters to you and you may want to proceed with caution: she is a bull-hog with lipstick.

Welcome to The World of Bitchcraft.

You have not reached Level 1.

15. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I got two words for ya:

FUCK OFF!!!

16. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

He's everywhere.
    He's everywhere.
    Eek.:eek:

17. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Punto e basta :wink:

18. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

sorry Hick for jumping down your throat...
    I think folks who are trying to be sarcastic might need to put a notification on their posts.

Again- I will point out how you simply can not phrase any rhetoric so appallingly stupid as to not be credible as a real conservative response.

Draft saved Draft deleted