fear of large p'S

B_irish92

Just Browsing
Media
8+ inch penis, I'm a virgin and was wondering: I heard girls smtimes get intimidated or scared of big penises; could I get some input from lady lpsg-ers (do you think someone would be scared of having sex w me cause ofr that/ anything else related...)

LrgMarine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 8+ and pretty thick. Just take's some extra lube. I've been with some pretty petite girls, I think thickness is what really stops you. For length, it only goes in as far as it can.

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There can be trepidation among some women especially those unaccustom to larger men and those less experienced. LrgMarine is right that lots of lube is important and I'd add so is preparation via foreplay. It may take longer for some women to get comfy w the situation than others. Be aware and be sensitive.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Though my experience with women is sorta limited, I don't think there's a big difference when it comes to fucking someone.

One of the things I've learned is that it's easiest to penetrate (after lots and lots of foreplay) if you're only about half- or three-quarters up. Trying to cram a fully erect large penis into an unprepared hole is difficult for both parties. But inserting something neither as fearsomely large nor as painfully hard is actually easier, and there's the added sensual bonus of getting bigger (and harder) as you go.

Trust me on this: it works.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I see a huge penis I just open my legs and close my eyes and then after a few seconds I open them and look down and that huge penis has just disappeared...like magic! Then I'm not afraid anymore.