Fear Of Penis!

phoenix_blue90

Experimental Member
Media
i recently contracted my first STD. or first set? this shit is real! i really walked around with the type of arrogance that it could never happen to me. i used condoms during anal sex, but never used them during oral sex. my doctor believes i may have contracted both chlamydia and gonorrhea. like...as in....at the same time. who does that?

after experiencing INTENSE inflammation and pain while urinating(to the point where i was in tears and i NEVER cry!) i checked myself into the ER and was given four beautiful and magical pills of azithromycin and 1 shot of rocephin (i think it was rocephin). a few days later the symptoms are finally going away.

but now, i have a fear of catching an STD again and don't even have much interest of even touching anyone's dick. it's starting to turn into a serious complex. i went out again for the first time and every guy i saw i was like "yeah he probably has an STD. and by probably i mean definitely!" i'm not even suppose to have sex for like a week i think, but i honestly can't see myself having sex for a very long time. i'm talking years! who can i really trust? what if it's herpes or HIV next time?

this kinda blows!!! sex is such a beautiful thing for me. i was never into drugs or alcohol or stealing or being violent...sex was always the best choice and i feel like i don't even have it anymore.

by the way: i was treated as if i had chlamydia and gonorrhea. the doctor had to do that. she was pretty certain that i did have it based on symptoms like swollen lymph nodes and painful urination and discharge. but i won't know for 100% sure until my test results come back.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get to know your partners a bit better in advance and just ask outright if they have anything or if they've been tested.

Give anyone who hesitates or with shifty eyes a pass.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

hammer87

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I feel your pain man. The last girl I was with got me good. We were actually seeing each other for a couple of weeks before we got down to it. For the first month or so, I went condom on. Then she got the shot, and I went with out, and wham, about a week later, THE BURN. When I told her, and when I say that, I didnt blame her, she blamed me. First words out of her mouth. Long and short of it though, I have a hard time trusting a girl now, and I am not happy about it. It screwed me up pretty good. I am not sure if the STD is why, or if it the whole cheating thing.