Fear Of Penis!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by phoenix_blue90, Feb 2, 2011.

1. phoenix_blue90

phoenix_blue90 New Member

Albums:
    i recently contracted my first STD. or first set? this shit is real! i really walked around with the type of arrogance that it could never happen to me. i used condoms during anal sex, but never used them during oral sex. my doctor believes i may have contracted both chlamydia and gonorrhea. like...as in....at the same time. who does that?

after experiencing INTENSE inflammation and pain while urinating(to the point where i was in tears and i NEVER cry!) i checked myself into the ER and was given four beautiful and magical pills of azithromycin and 1 shot of rocephin (i think it was rocephin). a few days later the symptoms are finally going away.

but now, i have a fear of catching an STD again and don't even have much interest of even touching anyone's dick. it's starting to turn into a serious complex. i went out again for the first time and every guy i saw i was like "yeah he probably has an STD. and by probably i mean definitely!" i'm not even suppose to have sex for like a week i think, but i honestly can't see myself having sex for a very long time. i'm talking years! who can i really trust? what if it's herpes or HIV next time?

this kinda blows!!! sex is such a beautiful thing for me. i was never into drugs or alcohol or stealing or being violent...sex was always the best choice and i feel like i don't even have it anymore.

by the way: i was treated as if i had chlamydia and gonorrhea. the doctor had to do that. she was pretty certain that i did have it based on symptoms like swollen lymph nodes and painful urination and discharge. but i won't know for 100% sure until my test results come back.

#1 phoenix_blue90, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Get to know your partners a bit better in advance and just ask outright if they have anything or if they've been tested.

Give anyone who hesitates or with shifty eyes a pass.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

3. bisexualjock

bisexualjock Member

If you play with fire, eventually you're going to get burned.

4. hammer87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I feel your pain man. The last girl I was with got me good. We were actually seeing each other for a couple of weeks before we got down to it. For the first month or so, I went condom on. Then she got the shot, and I went with out, and wham, about a week later, THE BURN. When I told her, and when I say that, I didnt blame her, she blamed me. First words out of her mouth. Long and short of it though, I have a hard time trusting a girl now, and I am not happy about it. It screwed me up pretty good. I am not sure if the STD is why, or if it the whole cheating thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice