Fear of pissing in public rest room with other people

camelboy

Just Browsing
Media
Is something wrong with me?

I can only piss when no one is around me or when im in the closed bathroom and no one is near by.

Sometimes when i walk into the school bathroom i press the hand drier that goes on for 1 min and rush in and close the door and piss quickly.

I had to go really bad today at the movie theater and i couldnt do it cause there were so many people using the bathrooms next to me and i can hear them and see their shoes etc...

wat is wrong with me? this has been my problem ever since i had to use public bathrooms or bathroom with other people in them.:confused:

does anyone have this issue?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lot's of people suffer from bladder shyness, it's no biggy just make sure you have a pee at home before you go to the cinema etc or take a handy pocket side radio with you which you can turn on when you want a piss, that way instead of being known as 'that nut with bladder shyness' you'll be known as 'that guy who syncopates while he urinates'. :)

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pee shyness (parapuresis) can be inconvenient and embarrassing. Someone here wrote that doing arithmetic in one's head and pee shyness at the same time are mutually incompatible. It worked for me. Try thinking: 1X2=2, 2X3=6. 3X4=12, 4X5=20, 5X6=30... If you are smarter than I, you may have to think of something more complex. Good luck.
Dave

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't go if someone is watching me. If they are either looking at my face or down below I can't go. But I can piss in the presence of someone as long as they aren't facing me. I try to go at home before I go somewhere anyway because sometimes the bathrooms at certain places are pretty unpleasant to say the least.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Pee shyness (parapuresis) can be inconvenient and embarrassing. Someone here wrote that doing arithmetic in one's head and pee shyness at the same time are mutually incompatible. It worked for me. Try thinking: 1X2=2, 2X3=6. 3X4=12, 4X5=20, 5X6=30... If you are smarter than I, you may have to think of something more complex. Good luck.
Dave

Some may find that simple math is too easy to multitask. Try this:

Attachments

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Peeshyness is awefull. For me it was important to concentrate. I thought of what I was doing and tried not to hear the noise of others. It was just a period in my life. As a teenager I never had this problem, but around the age of 18-19 it started after guys started to say things about my dick. It took me more than a year to feel free and do my thing at a public toilet. If now some one says something I reply and ask about his own size etc.

SpoiledPrincess' advice is a good one to help concentrate.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All around Manila there are "male urinals" along the side of the road everywhere. They are extremely common, people just pissing on the side of the road. I'm disappointed in the blatant sexism, though, as there are no roadside areas designated for females to drop their pants.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I can only piss when no one is around me or when im in the closed bathroom and no one is near by.

Sometimes when i walk into the school bathroom i press the hand drier that goes on for 1 min and rush in and close the door and piss quickly.

I had to go really bad today at the movie theater and i couldnt do it cause there were so many people using the bathrooms next to me and i can hear them and see their shoes etc...

wat is wrong with me? this has been my problem ever since i had to use public bathrooms or bathroom with other people in them.:confused:

I suspect it's a commoner problem than is often acknowledged. Personally I don't suffer from it all the time and I can usually cope with one or two other people in there. In a very crowded public loo though I've been known to seize up altogether - despite having a bladder that's needed emptying.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I think the problem is commoner than often realised. I have trouble peeing sometimes, particularly in very crowded toilets.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Look into the bright side for the people whos pee shy, at least you don't have to worry about wetting yourself in public.

Im not pee shy, when I really need to go esp after a few drinks, if I couldn't find a toilet in time or in a long bus trip, it just leaks......LOL so I just have to pull it out and spray wherever even in the most public place

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the same issue for many years when I was younger. As I've grown older, it's not really an issue anymore. Play your iPOD. It helps.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not pee shy but I prefer the stalls to the urinals.

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am pee shy. I hold my piss all day(10 hours). I can't pee when anyone is the bathroom. When I get home, my wife comes into the toilet with me. I piss for 4 min. My wife loves the power and all the water. :eek:

Last edited: