Fear of sex = baby

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nick2730, Mar 18, 2011.

1. nick2730

nick2730 Member

Hey guys & girls, Little back story on me. Im 26 getting married this summer, been with her for almost 8 years. Sex never an issue we both enjoy and have alot of fun. She has been on birth control for probably a year, and we still use condoms and half the time i still pull out. Reason being i am so scared to have a kid, no idea why but sometimes it ruins the experience. Sometimes she like to go without a condom even tho i will never cum inside of her and it tends to freak me out. Ill stop her from say riding me because all i think about is getting her preggo even tho she is on pill and ill pull out. Ill insist she grabs a condom. Even with a condom im nervous to cum inside.

What the hell is wrong with me? Anyone ever had similar issue and how did you get over mental aspect?

2. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Simple, you just can't face or not ready to have the responsibility

3. nick2730

nick2730 Member

I know that, how do i get over it

4. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

You don't have to cum inside of her to get her pregnant. Believe me, I know!

Does she know that you don't, or are afraid of, having a child? If not, I would suggest you get that settled BEFORE getting married.

Being responsible? That is something you have to work on, and it is a lot more in life than just babies.

Good Luck.

5. nick2730

nick2730 Member

oh yea we have talked about it in great detail. I think im more conscious of it now cause her sister who is 18 just had a kid. Just trying to be able to control my mind so that i can enjoy sex without constantly thinking. She feels the same way she doesnt want a baby now, but she is confident in birth control(pill)and our method of contraception where i think im not confident in it lol

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is the male version of Tocophobia. Unreasonable, irrational fear of impregnating a woman. My husband has it too, and used to have panic attacks from cumming in my mouth. He is getting better, mostly by wanting to get better. You will have to figure out why you have this phobia if you want to get better. For my husband, the main reason he was frightened, was that we were unmarried. He is afraid of impregnating his wife, sure, but he was far, far more afraid of knocking me up when we were unmarried. What is the root of your fear?

7. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If she gets pregos, it's all down hill after that. Too tired, the baby will see, we can only do it when the baby is sleeping. Though the lil one is worth it.....life will never be the same for the two of you.

8. nick2730

nick2730 Member

The root is how drastic my life will change, and inability to provide for the baby, I think. Thanks for the info. Ive got a decent job as does wife, but would be difficault to support baby if im only 1 working

9. DavidXL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When we used condoms as the sole method of birth control, I always worried a bit about pregnancy and almost always would reach down and check before I came that the condom was still on. Twice I had condoms break and once I had it slip off and came without realizing it had. I just recently had a vasectomy, and one of the reasons the sex has been so great is that there is no fear of pregnancy.

If your fiancee is on the pill and you are using condoms, you should feel completely safe. If you don't, maybe something else is on your mind.

10. Vonrofles

Vonrofles New Member

Nah I totally get you on this one... I was a virgin up until I was 19 for this same reason. Don't get me wrong, I had many adventures and opportunities from my early teens up, and did everything else, but straight up sex, nope, couldn't do it... Was too scared of getting a chic prego... Finally my GF of like a year at the time basically raped me one night, i struggled at first, but finally gave in... Thank god for the condom because I unloaded like the 3rd pump in, and didn't even feel the orgasm coming on... If I wouldn't have been wearing one, I would have been a 1 hit wonder with a kid...

11. upone

upone New Member

Ha! The secret is to try to have a kid and discover how hard it is to get pregnant.

12. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

I am flabbergasted. Never heard of this kind of fear. I would be more worried about being infertile...
    Maybe go to a shrink, it seems like a big deal to have sex in fear.
    Or maybe talk to a couple that is trying to get pregnant, you'll see that it's not that easy. Or maybe talk to a doctor with knowledge about it. You'll see it's not that simple to get someone pregnant. Everything has to fall in the right place.

Draft saved Draft deleted