Fear of the 1st time, over and over?

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is shitty, but it's an eternal concern to me. I ALWAYS get nervous on my 1st time with a new girl. That means there's always a good chance of not getting an erection.

Once I can manage it, though, the problem is over. But the 1st time is a fucking bitch.

Anyone got this concern? If you do, what do you do to avoid the problem?

Should I walk with a magical blue pill every damn 1st time? (Never took one, but I heard you can use it to avoid this problem)

EDIT: Bah, can't edit the title for typos.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually somewhat share in your aspect of performance anxiety, but have not found a simple remedy to avoid it as of yet.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I actually somewhat share in your aspect of performance anxiety, but have not found a simple remedy to avoid it as of yet.

I think the best advice to give, is to realize that your first time with a person is important, but messing up isn't the end of the world. People are forgiving, willing to try again, and just as nervous as you are.
It is all about going in with a calm mindset and realizing that if it is meant to be, you will get a second chance.:smile:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the best advice to give, is to realize that your first time with a person is important, but messing up isn't the end of the world. People are forgiving, willing to try again, and just as nervous as you are.
It is all about going in with a calm mindset and realizing that if it is meant to be, you will get a second chance.:smile:

In the real world, impressions are unfortunately made like that *snaps finger*. If you mess up with a girl in getting hard or just generally fuck up bedding her, you are not likely to get another chance and she will move on. You have to impress from the start unfortunately. This is why most experienced girls hate virgins.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
On the contrary my friend Nitro... virgin males are amoung my favorite.... I'm not shallow enough to judge a guy on his sexual preformance.... let alone his first one.

Lito dear, remember that girls are usually just as scared as you, often times there is lots of prep work before we engage in sex. And I highly doubt that a girl will totally judge a guy on the first time, usually we are aware that things happen.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On the contrary my friend Nitro... virgin males are amoung my favorite.... I'm not shallow enough to judge a guy on his sexual preformance.... let alone his first one.

Lito dear, remember that girls are usually just as scared as you, often times there is lots of prep work before we engage in sex. And I highly doubt that a girl will totally judge a guy on the first time, usually we are aware that things happen.

It would be great if all girls were like you :biggrin1: