Fear of the bulge

ace420: I once had a women say I sexually harrassed her at work because of my bulge. It cost me $10,000 to get out of that one and I never did anything.

You guys may want to be careful about what is showing.

Curtis: I was once arrested because of my appearance in sweat pants. I posted the story on the old LPSG board. Maybe I'll post it again here.

The bottom line in my case: A plea bargain, court supervision, $100 fine, a few hundred for attorney fees, and lost wages from going to court. Nothing close to the $10,000 you mention, but I still felt like I was being raped by the law enforcement system.

I'd appreciate more details of your sexual harrassment story. It may help others avoid a similar fate.

Curtis

fanjo: That's insane. Makes me glad my dick is a grower and not a shower. Show-er I mean

BIGBOYDAVE: I have never had a problem and no matter what I wear It shows. My only problems have been with so called friends who were embarsed to be seen with me as I described in full in another board on here.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's unbelievable that anyone could be sued or arrested for showing a bulge. Where are you guys located? If you have the time, I'm sure that a lot of people would like to hear your stories. Thanks.

Ragazzaccio: [quote author=ace420 link=board=relationships;num=1044314820;start=0#0 date=02/03/03 at 15:27:00]I once had a women say I sexually harrassed her at work because of my bulge.  It cost me $10,000 to get out of that one and I never did anything.  

You guys may want to be careful about what is showing.[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY RIDICOLOUS!

Being from Europe, I belive those stupid things only happen in USA...

What could you do? Cut it of? No, that would hurt....

Donk: In the early 90's, there was an incident at a Chicago area high school that made national news: A male student was strip searched after a teacher noticed a bulge in his pants and thought he was hiding drugs. When the boy's mother asked the principal for an explanation he said, "Have you ever heard of John Holmes?"

This is a true story that was the subject of a court case. Makes me wonder where that guy is now and if he ever visits this site!

Superchest_Funbird: Now I've heard of everything. This country has the sue-flu. I can't imagine what would happen if I wore a revealing top.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Ragazzaccio link=board=relationships;num=1044314820;start=0#6 date=01/29/04 at 00:42:47]

ABSOLUTELY RIDICOLOUS!

Being from Europe, I belive those stupid things only happen in USA...

What could you do? Cut it of? No, that would hurt....[/quote]
That's how the US is, Rag. Everyone's uptight like that. Which is why our newscasters say 'homicide bomber' instead of suicide bomber. And why the Capitol cafeteria has 'freedom fries'. And on the left, there are terms like 'vertically challenged' and 'womyn'. Makes me want to 'forcibly regurgitate'.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only time i fear my bulge is when im around family members. I just don't want my family to see or know how big i am. I would hate to have them comment on it too, sometimes i stick my dick in between my legs whenever im around them to get rid of it.

biggun12345: You can't sue someone for having a bulge. GEEZUS! what is this world coming to?!? God forbid a guy be packin'. God forbid a guy be bigger than most other guys and make them feel inferior. This double standard on sexuality that men can't have exaggerated organs and women can shove their breasts in the tightest stretch tops is ridiculous. When did women get the patent on visual sexuality? Why in this day and age is the penis still so taboo? Especially the bigger ones! You're just not allowed to have more than the average. . . it's just wrong. You'd think that there would just be a level of impression or admiration noted and that would be the end of it. Sure my bulge is probably bigger than most average guys, but where does the need to fear it come in? Just enjoy the view dammit! Or dont' look!
I hear what you're saying ace, my sympathy and hang in there. . . pun completely intended!

rangersean: Unfortunatly you can sue anyone for anything. You may not win, but you can try.

Psychologically the difference between a penis and a breast is that breasts are not directy used in ("regular") sex.

fitdude: USA. Crazy. Yes, absolutely. Too many lawyers.

ThighSlapper: I did have building security come to my apartment one night. They told me that with the sweats I was wearing, a few people over the last few weeks had called complaining about 'overt flaunting' of my genital region.

The kicker? The complaints were from the building across the street since we have facing balconies. And in true-to-form fashion, I had answered the door in a similar pair of pants. (i usually always do, anyway.)

He told me that a few of the older ladies expressed concern over their kids and the reputation of the building not being tarnished.

WHAT FRIKKIN HOOOEY!!!!!

Pappy

Media
[quote author=ace420 link=board=relationships;num=1044314820;start=0#0 date=02/03/03 at 15:27:00]I once had a women say I sexually harrassed her at work because of my bulge.  It cost me $10,000 to get out of that one and I never did anything.  

You guys may want to be careful about what is showing.[/quote]
You should sue the lawyer that represented you because he did a veryu poor job, OR there is more to the tale than is being told!!

chootie: This is so damn stupid. Guys that hang large soft wearing sweat pants should cover up. think of the kids. and at work think of your fellow co-workers. at a nightclub then flaunt it. you have a responsibility to be decent and wearing sweats and freeballing is obscene even if one is small. i am sorry but no sympathy here. a 7 inch soft cock that is thick looks like a hard on and that is indecent.

Pappy

Media
[quote author=chootie link=board=relationships;num=1044314820;start=0#16 date=04/26/04 at 19:38:35]This is so damn stupid.  Guys that hang large soft wearing sweat pants should cover up.  think of the kids.  and at work think of your fellow co-workers.  at a nightclub then flaunt it.  you have a responsibility to be decent and wearing sweats and freeballing is obscene even if one is small.  i am sorry but no sympathy here.  a 7 inch soft cock that is thick looks like a hard on and that is indecent.[/quote]
No posts such as yours is stupid!!!!
There was nothing said in the original post about sweats.  And just because we bulge we shouldn't be allowed to wear sweats??  Think of the kids??  Personally I don't know of any one that allows their kids to go around looking at guys crotches.  The only people I know that can wear sweats to work are people that work in gyms and they're used to seeing bulges.  Who do I have a responsibility to, to be decent??  Most decent people don't go around cruising guys crotches unless they're looking for some action.  I have a responsibility to myself to dress comfortably and I do.  Now if that bothers you then I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself because you have a problem.  When I go out of the house my stuff is covered.  Yes there is a bulge but what do you suggest I do with it??  Stick it up my ass??  If I did that then I would walk funny and then you would have something to say about the way I was walking!  Face it bulges are a fact of life, get over your hang ups about them.  We didn't ask for them but we got them just the same.  It's not our fault we got them and it's not your fault that you didn't.  If our bulges showing bothers you so much do this, tape a 2 pound summer sausage to your crotch, put on a pair of sweats and then try to hide it.......................easier said than done isn't it!!  Now you know what we go through every day of our lives.
Besides that I haven't seen any post where anybody was asking for sympathy.

Sorry if I stepped on any toes as that was not my intention but I needed to say what I said.

Nuff said!! :D

chootie: [quote author=Gubernogin link=board=relationships;num=1044314820;start=0#17 date=04/26/04 at 20:11:58]
Face it bulges are a fact of life, get over your hang ups about them.  We didn't ask for them but we got them just the same.  It's not our fault we got them and it's not your fault that you didn't.

Nuff said!! :D[/quote]

Personally I love looking at bulges regardless if guys that have them dont like it. I show a moderate bulge but nothing like my friend that is 11x7 and i tell him that his is too large of a bulge and it just doesnt look right. I hold true to my orginal statement. In your case hanging 8x6 you need to cover that up in sweats. you can wear a large hanging shirt to cover yoruself. I am sorry if i hurt your feelings or others but i think you must look indecent. By the way do you have a picture of that 11 inches to share?

Pappy

Media
[quote author=chootie link=board=relationships;num=1044314820;start=0#18 date=04/26/04 at 20:30:23]

Personally I love looking at bulges regardless if guys that have them dont like it.  I show a moderate bulge but nothing like my friend that is 11x7 and i tell him that his is too large of a bulge and it just doesnt look right.  I hold true to my orginal statement.  In your case hanging 8x6 you need to cover that up in sweats.  you can wear a large hanging shirt to cover yoruself.  I am sorry if i hurt your feelings or others but i think you must look indecent.  By the way do you have a picture of that 11 inches to share?[/quote]

No feelings hurt here but you have no idea how I look!!  Would you suggest that big busted women cover themselves up??
Why would you want a picture of something you class as "indecent"??