Fed up being single

B_42217

Just Browsing
Media
Hey all.. jst wonderin is there anyone else in my position?
I can always get with girls when im out at nite r wat ever but i jst cant find the rite girl to get into ne kind of a relationship wiv... its so annoyin and kinda depressing..
jst wondering ne one else in the same position or is there anyone that was in my position and are now in a relationship??

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi 42217,

Firstly, although it may seem it, your not on your own in this situation. You don't say how old you are, but I didn't find the right girl till I was 27 and had resigned myself to being a bachelor all my life. That is when I met my wife, we were married for 23 years to children. Now divorced, out as a gay man and far happier being single, maybe I should not have got married, but then I would'nt have my two lovely wonderful children. Relationships, marriage and children needs a lot of commitment, time and effort. So give it time and consider if this is what your really want. Good luck and be happy

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had this same conversation with 3 friends within the last 6 days. What I don't get is why it's seemingly impossible for them (and me) to find that right mate...

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always remember an Old guy who I use to talk to in the pub. He said to me one day when we met. "at married lad" to which I replied "no" "thats why ya always look so bloody happy when I seythy (see you)" came his reply. He leaned in towards me, lowered his voice and said "my theory is this ...why buy a book when tha con (can)borrow one from't library and teck (take) it back when thas (you) finished weit (with it)

He was an old Lancashire miner with a broard accent

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never had a problem finding myself in a long-term relationship. Just happens. Have no idea why.

Hence, I assume the same must apply for you men and women who pine for "that special someone to come along." Sorry about that. Maybe you're not as social as you might think you are? I'm a non apologetic extrovert. I'll talk to anyone and usually do. Only a few fellow 'Mericuhns I meet abroad tend to react in an unfriendly and stand-offish way when I "invade" their privacy.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I always remember an Old guy who I use to talk to in the pub. He said to me one day when we met. "at married lad" to which I replied "no" "thats why ya always look so bloody happy when I seythy (see you)" came his reply. He leaned in towards me, lowered his voice and said "my theory is this ...why buy a book when tha con (can)borrow one from't library and teck (take) it back when thas (you) finished weit (with it)

He was an old Lancashire miner with a broard accent

HAHA, it's amazing how married people bitch about being hitched, but society itself pressures you to get married. I'm single and people contantly ask me why I'm not married, yet the same people say they wish they never got married.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought the subject was the right woman. I am out in public a lot. I do counseling. And my perception is it is far easier for a man in our society to find a woman than it is for a woman to find a man. It is proper for men to ask women for dates. There are many single women out there wanting husbands and marriage and children. Just open you eyes. Perhaps I should say , open your hearts too. Marriage is not for the selfish.