Federal Job Guarantee

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
BTW I am going to be fucking the hottest fucking woman you ever saw, wish you could join me. 5’7, 120 lbs., blonde, blue eyes, former ballerina with the legs and ass you might expect on a dancer and with DD cleavage. She looks like the prettiest girl next door but begs to have her throat and ass fucked. I mean pleads.

That is what I mean by having a nice week.

Thanks. I'm thinking of straightening up my office.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
Nope. You said we are at 96% employment. You seem to struggle with the concept that 96 does not equal 100. We could break this down further into how this administration gets their number, 96%, but it isn't even necessary given your argument.

Why do you want to fire people? What are you firing them for? Why do you jump to the conclusion that people have to be fired?

Now go fuck that woman who lives in a different town, we wouldn't know her...

I will try to discuss this rationally but I know what happens when one tries that here with wing nut liberals.

96% is better than full employment, that premise was outlined not by Trump but for many many years by a council of economists. We can NEVER get to 100% employment, it is statistically impossible and you saying it is 100% makes you look uninformed. Is that what you want?

This administration does not create the jobless report, it is reported by wonks at the non partisan BLS. Again you thinking Trump makes that report exposes you as being uninformed. He doesn’t.

Thinking that people would never need to be fired is stupid on its face. Liberals on this very forum have groaned about working with people that should be fired. Your idea that every employee is great, that there won’t be one bad egg is the stuff of children and fairy tales and anyone who espouses that idea is immature and intellectually dishonest.

Have a great week, go bone a hot blond.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
I mean at home; it's a pigsty right now. But I finally got the bedroom in order! So now I can have Thikn2velvet1’s ballerina friend come over.

I tried to clean up my garage but its not in my makeup to have a clean organized garage, like its not in a pig’s makeup to stay out of mud. Shit strewn everywhere.

The ballerina is real. The number of women I have known who get pissy if you DON’T fuck their ass( I am not even all that into anal) well lets just say if you call role for that club, it doesn’t take very long.

You avoided the question: If we already have jobs going unfilled, where would we find all this new labor?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried to clean up my garage but its not in my makeup to have a clean organized garage, like its not in a pig’s makeup to stay out of mud. Shit strewn everywhere.

The ballerina is real. The number of women I have known who get pissy if you DON’T fuck their ass( I am not even all that into anal) well lets just say if you call role for that club, it doesn’t take very long.

You avoided the question: If we already have jobs going unfilled, where would we find all this new labor?
Call roll.......

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Oh you want to argue? OK.

Right now we are beyond full employment, there are more job openings than there are applicants. I asked a question, where Washington going to find the workers when there are already more jobs than ever before?

How do you fire someone with a guaranteed job?

Social Security is bankrupt, Medicaid/Medicare is bankrupt, the Post office is bankrupt, Head Start was an abject failure, weapons procurement by defense is criminal, The VA is bankrupt, the college school loan program is bankrupt, the War on Poverty was/is a complete failure, and the future obligations of virtually every big blue state makes those states bankrupt.

Can you see where a guaranteed jobs program might be a clusterfuck of biblical proportions?

I made a whole post about how the unemployment rate was an misleading statistic. You basically just ignored it. Now you go back to this BS.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
I made a whole post about how the unemployment rate was an misleading statistic. You basically just ignored it. Now you go back to this BS.

No it isn’t. You posted what amounts opinion, not fact. Again, right now there are 7.1 million unfilled job openings.

My first google search, job openings Qualcomm, brings up 109 PAGES of job openings.

Qualcomm Careers - Job Search

2nd search: Exxon

View all openings

25 pages

Amazon has 30,274 open jobs.

Amazon's global career site

Lennar has 980 job openings.

I am right and you are wrong.

Have a nice Memorial Day!

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No it isn’t. You posted what amounts opinion, not fact. Again, right now there are 7.1 million unfilled job openings.

My first google search, job openings Qualcomm, brings up 109 PAGES of job openings.

View all openings

25 pages

Shouldn't you be busy fucking your ballerina by now?

Reactions: MisterB

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
I tried to list job openings over several industries so that I could query a wide range of prospects.

From the independent BLS:

Openings

On the last business day of March, the job openings level rose to 7.5 million (+346,000). The job
openings rate was 4.7 percent. The number of job openings increased for total private (+363,000) and
was little changed for government. Job openings increased in a number of industries, with the largest
increases in transportation, warehousing, and utilities (+87,000), construction (+73,000), and real estate
and rental and leasing (+57,000). Job openings decreased in federal government (-15,000). The number of job openings was little changed in all four regions. (See table 1.)

So again where are you going to find workers when there are 7.5 million openings unfilled?

IT ISN’T GOING TO BE FROM PART TIMERS, IF PTers wanted full time, there are 7.5 million places they could go full time. Stop with the horseshit.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

View all openings

25 pages

I posted facts. The labor force participation rate is low. The lowest it has been in decades. The retail sector is going through a period of massive layoffs right now. Please see the below article.

Retail Layoffs Are 92% Higher In 2019, And Now Even Wal-Mart Is "Quietly Closing Stores"

Posting the want ads is not be rebuttal. It doesn't take into account jobs lost or the regional differences between where jobs are made or lost. Your analysis is really shallow.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
I posted facts. The labor force participation rate is low. The lowest it has been in decades. The retail sector is going through a period of massive layoffs right now. Please see the below article.

Retail Layoffs Are 92% Higher In 2019, And Now Even Wal-Mart Is "Quietly Closing Stores"

Posting the want ads is not be rebuttal. It doesn't take into account jobs lost or the regional differences between where jobs are made or lost. Your analysis is really shallow.

Retail is going away. No one can stop that. Your post is stupid. Really stupid. You’re parsing inanity to try and prove an unprovable point. How many slide rule employees are there? Blacksmiths? Gas jockeys? How many gas lamp repairmen do we need? Manual ditch diggers?

Posting want ads is a perfect rebuttal, it is elegant and precise. You not accepting it proves you are stupid. With 7.5 million open jobs reduced labor participation is now a choice, not a limitation.

Don’t bother replying, you will be wrong.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I will try to discuss this rationally but I know what happens when one tries that here with wing nut liberals.

96% is better than full employment, that premise was outlined not by Trump but for many many years by a council of economists. We can NEVER get to 100% employment, it is statistically impossible and you saying it is 100% makes you look uninformed. Is that what you want?

This administration does not create the jobless report, it is reported by wonks at the non partisan BLS. Again you thinking Trump makes that report exposes you as being uninformed. He doesn’t.

Thinking that people would never need to be fired is stupid on its face. Liberals on this very forum have groaned about working with people that should be fired. Your idea that every employee is great, that there won’t be one bad egg is the stuff of children and fairy tales and anyone who espouses that idea is immature and intellectually dishonest.

Have a great week, go bone a hot blond.

Liberals liberals liberals. That's all you can say. Liberals are idtiots. But you think 96 is equal to 100.

Put some more words in my mouth to try to make a point. Even when you lie you can't make your own point.

Reactions: MisterB

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
Liberals liberals liberals. That's all you can say. Liberals are idtiots. But you think 96 is equal to 100.

Put some more words in my mouth to try to make a point. Even when you lie you can't make your own point.

Wrong again. How was your Memorial Day? Mine was fantastic, hope yours was too. But given how inane your replies tend to be, I am not optimistic.

Hot blond in your bed? Doubtful, methinks.

D

deleted15807

Indeed I was in the West Village NYC last week and was shocked to find tons of “retail space available” signs. The once mecca of retail heaven as depicted in Sex and The City is sinking fast. If retail can’t make it here where can it?

What's the Matter With Manhattan?

Reactions: keenobserver

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Retail is going away. No one can stop that. Your post is stupid. Really stupid. You’re parsing inanity to try and prove an unprovable point. How many slide rule employees are there? Blacksmiths? Gas jockeys? How many gas lamp repairmen do we need? Manual ditch diggers?

Posting want ads is a perfect rebuttal, it is elegant and precise. You not accepting it proves you are stupid. With 7.5 million open jobs reduced labor participation is now a choice, not a limitation.

Don’t bother replying, you will be wrong.

Just posting a link to searches on a job site is a stupid way to prove your point. If you go through your own links you see a number of duplicate jobs and jobs for temp positions. That is for the jobs in America. The second link you posted, the one Exxon, were all for jobs in foreign countries. In the link you sent for Amazon, half of them were for foreign positions and the US jobs were all seasonal. Screenshot_20190527-203533.png
Screenshot_20190527-203616.png

Maybe post data instead of links next time.

Reactions: keenobserver

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Wrong again. How was your Memorial Day? Mine was fantastic, hope yours was too. But given how inane your replies tend to be, I am not optimistic.

Hot blond in your bed? Doubtful, methinks.

Way to stay on point. No more economics lessons from a dumbass who can't count to 100?