Joeyy_1400

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently started at my new job at FedX two weeks ago and as holidays are approaching I needed extra cash so yeah. As most of you know. They don’t have restrooms inside the trucks.

(They have to find a bathroom or make their own bathroom lol (lot of drivers tend to pee in water bottles)
Anyways ,
Their is some HOT MF DRIVERS!!!!!! I’ve been eying this driver for two weeks now (since I started) and I got lucky that I loaded his truck on Friday. I was loading his truck in the morning when I noticed a bottle full of piss!!!!! I couldn’t think straight lol. Didn’t know what to do or feel. The hot Mf guy I’ve been eying, has a bottle of piss in his truck. Knowing his cock touched the rim of the water bottle got me so hard!! I didn’t know what to do !! Take it with me back to my car on my break or leave it there. (Had to think fast cause I didn’t want to get caught taking a piss bottle with me) so I got so much adrenaline and said fuck it. I took it with me and god damn.... I’m so happy I did!!! This guy is 6’2-3,tall,handsome asf, muscular,hot,clean smooth face ... ugh !!! No I don’t drink the piss. Idk what to do with it lol but wow. This is the kinkiest thing I’ve ever done!! Lol

Attachments

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Recently started at my new job at FedX two weeks ago and as holidays are approaching I needed extra cash so yeah. As most of you know. They don’t have restrooms inside the trucks.

(They have to find a bathroom or make their own bathroom lol (lot of drivers tend to pee in water bottles)
Anyways ,
Their is some HOT MF DRIVERS!!!!!! I’ve been eying this driver for two weeks now (since I started) and I got lucky that I loaded his truck on Friday. I was loading his truck in the morning when I noticed a bottle full of piss!!!!! I couldn’t think straight lol. Didn’t know what to do or feel. The hot Mf guy I’ve been eying, has a bottle of piss in his truck. Knowing his cock touched the rim of the water bottle got me so hard!! I didn’t know what to do !! Take it with me back to my car on my break or leave it there. (Had to think fast cause I didn’t want to get caught taking a piss bottle with me) so I got so much adrenaline and said fuck it. I took it with me and god damn.... I’m so happy I did!!! This guy is 6’2-3,tall,handsome asf, muscular,hot,clean smooth face ... ugh !!! No I don’t drink the piss. Idk what to do with it lol but wow. This is the kinkiest thing I’ve ever done!! Lol
Can you dm his photo so i can appreciate his hotness? Hehe