Feed my fantasies!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really love to hear true, real-life experiences of hot studs having M2M sex with other hot and well-endowed men.

So, could I please ask you guys to help feed my fantasies by sharing with me some of your true, hot, sexiest M2M experiences? I especially would like to hear about anything like the following situations:

--Did a traffic cop stop you to give you a ticket, and you wound up having hot sex with him?

--On a crowded bus, train, or elevator, have you ever groped another hot, sexy stud or been groped by one?

--Did a sexy repairman come to your home to fix something, and the two of you wound up having hot sex together?

--Were you in the military and had some hot, sexual adventures with any
of your military buddies?

--Were you being measured for a new pair of pants and wound up having sex with the hunky salesman?

--Any of the following: sex at your gym, sex with a trucker, or sex with a hardhat construction worker?

--Or anything else--as long as it's M2M and HOT and it really happened.

Thanks a lot for helping me fuel my sexual fantasies, guys! :wink:

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm replying to this post so that it will get more exposure and won't die out.

Come on, guys! Surely you can share a hot, sexy experience or two with me. I'd appreciate it a lot!

I'll even start with one of my own.

One time in a downtown Chicago deparment store, I was part of a wild, five-man sex orgy in a men's room. Two guys in business suits were standing at the urinals comparing their dicks, and two other men were in the stalls and had stripped completely naked. One of the guys in the stall opened the stall door and walked out totally naked and began sucking one of the dudes standinng at the urinal. After that, it was a free-for-all for everyone!

Most of us had nice, big, thick dicks and there was sucking, feeling, and grabbing going on all over the place.

That experience has always been a source of fond memories for me!

Next??? :smile:

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I work at a gym so I get alot of exporsure to nice bodies and dick. Besides being a personal trainer, one of my duties is to give tours to possible clients. This handsome man from downtown who obviously just got out of work walked into the gym once. It was late, so basically no one was in the gym. He was tall with a gorgeous scruffy face and was wearing a very tight suit. He had a great bod and obviously wanted to show it off. So I gave him the rounds, and I knew he kept looking me up and down. Eventually we ended, but he asked to see the locker room. We walked in and as I began to explain shit about the gym, he pushed me up against the lockers and whispered at me that he thought I was hot as fuck and he wanted me to ram him, right then and there.
Now, I couldn't deprive a possible client, could I? ;)
We fucked all over the locker room, and he was a SCREAMER! He had a wicked awesome body and loved my dick in his ass. Needless to say, he became a member and still enjoys using our 'facilities'.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the contribution, Italian Stallion! With a hot body like yours and your incredibly thick, juicy dick, I'm not surprised that your client couldn't resist you!