Feedback On Potential Prey Haha

afreegeneration

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, so - I finally went back to university a couple weeks ago. I am a Sophomore but that is irrelevant haha. Alright so, in class I noticed this pretty good looking kid, although it took me awhile to notice him as it's a class of almost two hundred some. I didn't think anything of it, since there are a lot of very beautiful people at college haha. So, come the next day, we break off into smaller groups for recessitation (sp?) with our teacher's assistants. Haha who just so happens to be in my recess. class? The good lookin' dude haha. Haha so from then on he started sitting next to me in class, and I really didn't start thinking about it until the second week. Then I started noticing about every 10 minutes, he will just be gawking at me haha which I don't mind at all. But as soon as he sees me turn to him, he turns around real smooth pretending like he was just looking around like there is a million important things going on around us haha. So, then he started coming later to our lectures so I would already be there, and he began sitting behind me. One day about last second week, he walked with me out of our recess. class asking me questions about where I was from etc. From then until about now, he has continued to sit next to me in class, and talk to me after each. I've caught him checking me out consistently (not to sound like a complete narcissist); because I know I do a fair amount of checking out his stuff as well hahah. So this last Tuesday, he was walking with me and asked where I was heading. I told him I was heading back to my dorm - so he offered to drive me. Haha of course I was immediately in agreement in my head, but I played a little hard to get until he insisted. So I get in the car - and there it is staring right at me... ... haha a picture of him and his girlfriend of two years on his dash. (I'm sorry if I got you really excited with that last sentence, but that would be just too easy haha and I wouldn't be writing to see responses on here either :) ). So I asked him straight up who was in the picture. He answered his girlfriend, and he explained that he has been dating her for just about two years and she was from his high school. So I just laughed and said "pretty serious then haha" and he kind of gave me an "ehhh yeeeah" in the most sarcastic voice I could have conjured up in my own head haha. So we continued to chat until we got to my dorm - he dropped me off and told me I should come to his house this weekend for a big party, and he continued on telling me where he lived. Of course, I went out with my own friends this weekend, and will have to see what he says come Monday. However, I just want to know, am I playing on my own fantasy in my head? Or could he possibly actually be interested in me? Ehh, be realistic with your responses. Sometimes people take things how they want them to be, not always as how they are. However, I know that everything I provided was accurate to the "t". So I hope you enjoyed reading this somewhat, and maybe I'll get some feedback. :) Thanks everyone.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see that it's your fist post. Welcome to LPSG!

Attraction takes many forms. Sometimes we get a "vibe" from someone in class and feel compelled to hang with them. Even though this guy has a GF, there is something about you that he likes, and he demonstrates that he wants to make the effort to talk with you and sit next to you (flattering, huh?!). It's possible that he sees you as a potential friend. It's also possible that he sees you as a potential hook up. You can offer him things that his GF can't. Good luck and keep us posted!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you're both at that age when attractions, and actions can be fluid

could be he's a closet case

could be he's bi

could be he's thinking of a threesome

just go with the flow

afreegeneration

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, who knows. I just have this feeling that he is looking for something sexual. But eh, let me dream. We will see after I talk to him tomorrow. I'll probably invite him over to chill.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This kind of thing happens a lot in college. Both girls and guys are open to many experiences for the first time and they want to expand their limits. My sense of it is to just go with things. If you're interested in him as a potential partner/fuck buddy, he'll have to be into it too. Maybe he's just testing the waters.

afreegeneration

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well today, he walked with me back to my dorm. He was pretty bummed that I didn't show up to his party over the weekend. We talked about the crazy stuff that had happened this past weekend. We also talked about our ex-girlfriends and the nutty drama that ensued. He talked quite sexually about some of his previous relationships... I just laughed and played it chill. Wasn't sure how to take it. But then he had asked for my number, wanted to get somethin to eat sometime, and is wondering if we can hangout tomorrow after class. Haha I'm not at all anxious, I'll just take it as it's dished. I honestly don't even expect any of the things I'm wanting, to even happen - but I guess there is always some uncertainty to life, right? I'll keep you all updated. :)