feedbackon new pics wanted ;)

this_is_it

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would love to have some feedback on my 3 new pics i have uploaded in my profile. that wud be sweet.

keep it dirty :p x

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice Cock pics!!

Suggestion and Question...

You should put these in your gallery if you want more feedback. Unless otherwise informed, most won't go into your profile and look for an album. And for your intro thread, upload them here as attachments. That way even the non-gold members can view them in more than thumbnail size.

Does your cock bend and straighten in the midsection? if so, that would kind of be cool to watch it go from soft to hard.

this_is_it

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice Cock pics!!

Suggestion and Question...

You should put these in your gallery if you want more feedback. Unless otherwise informed, most won't go into your profile and look for an album. And for your intro thread, upload them here as attachments. That way even the non-gold members can view them in more than thumbnail size.

Does your cock bend and straighten in the midsection? if so, that would kind of be cool to watch it go from soft to hard.

Awesome will get on that now then. thank you. yeah it does a little in answer to your question, its totally striaght soft but when hard it leans towards the left a lil bit.hehe

m xx