Feel Good Feeling...

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Ok, so today I was in a t-bone collision with one of those huge new abominations commonly known as a Chevy Tahoe. I was in the turn lane and I guess they just didn't see that the stop light turned red and the next thing I know this giant mass was hitting me at 45mph. Lemme tell you... Scary as SHIT. Luckily my car had the side curtain airbags as well as airbags in like 5011 other places (thank god) and I'm not hurt too bad. The driver of the Tahoe was just fine aside from a cut to the cheek and some facial burns from the airbag deployment. The officer and the ER physicians said I was lucky to be alive after a hit at that speed... So I digress... From the whip-lash, lacerated lip, bruised/burned right cheek, and broken left arm, I'm surprisingly feeling REALLY good. lol. I had no idea prescription painkillers would work quite this good. They gave me this paste like tube of lidocaine (for the lacerated lip/mouth), oxycodone 15, tramadol 50mg, and ambien (which I haven't taken yet). The doc said to take one oxycodone and one tramadol every 6-12 hrs. I was kinda hesitant to take both even though he said to, so I just took the oxycodone and omg. ............... I've been sitting in the same place for 3hrs listening to Passion Pit, MGMT, and DJ Krush and just feeling good. I'm completely buzzed, I just know it, but passion pit has never sounded this good! Anyone else been in a wreck lately?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glad your OK.
Use caution when on that medication. You don't want to overdo it and end up negating your healing process.
You may find more issues as you come off the meds....so take it easy.
No strenuous activity and Don't OD on the meds. You'll fuck up your liver.

Get a GMC Truck. None of that Mini-car death trap nonsense.
I like being up high, in the event of someone hitting me.
When the kid rear ended my truck with his GEO - that thing was completely destroyed. All I had was a bent bumper.
Now...when the 77 caddillac rear ended the truck...that was a different story.

If you want a car - go mid-size. Grand Prix, Bonneville. Something with weight. Little cars disintegrate in a wreck, especially a T-bone. There's just not enough there to keep you safe.

I was in 3 accidents in 2009.
2 deer and 1 where I got Rear ended by a kid doing around 40mph. Totalled my car out.

Do not sign off on ANYTHING. You may have problems down the road and his insurance may be anxious to give you a settlement.

Do you need a sponge Bath? Toungue bath?
I can offer!!!!

Last edited: