Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not something I found, something that happened.

My company party is coming up. I never go, I don't celebrate Christmas and I'm kinda a party pooper. But, my crew really wants me to go.

One of them (definitely a homie like fuck) tells me "if me and my chick came to scoop you and your man you seriously wouldn't go with us?" The way he said it, it hit me. It's been a long time since I felt like someone wanted to be around me who wasn't my fella.

I'm still not gonna go, everyone there with their families and stuff... My guy can't take off work anyway so I'm staying home.. But hearing them *want* me to be there felt really good.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not something I found, something that happened.

My company party is coming up. I never go, I don't celebrate Christmas and I'm kinda a party pooper. But, my crew really wants me to go.

One of them (definitely a homie like fuck) tells me "if me and my chick came to scoop you and your man you seriously wouldn't go with us?" The way he said it, it hit me. It's been a long time since I felt like someone wanted to be around me who wasn't my fella.

I'm still not gonna go, everyone there with their families and stuff... My guy can't take off work anyway so I'm staying home.. But hearing them *want* me to be there felt really good.
I basically had the polar opposite happen, but felt the same joy. Havent attended a holiday party in about 8 years. A lot of the employees are remote, and I love it, because I can’t stand most of them, and they will all be there. One of the owners was asking everyone in. The office if they are coming, and “come on, you need to come!” But never said a word to me. My old curmudgeon attitude is paying off.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy