Feel guilty about getting with married men?

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guilt is not subject to gradation. You are either guilty or not. Ever heard a jury return a verdict of "less guilty"?

You're rationalizing it to excuse it. There's no excuse.
Yes absolutely there's a spectrum of guilt. If I take a friend out for drinks and over years he becomes an alcoholic...am I 100% guilty of making him into an alcoholic?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes absolutely there's a spectrum of guilt. If I take a friend out for drinks and over years he becomes an alcoholic...am I 100% guilty of making him into an alcoholic?

You are 100% guilty if being a cheating piece of shit.

Reactions: LaFemme

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've never felt guilt over hooking up with married men.

What consenting adults get up to is their private business.

You *should* feel guilty. The person being cheated on didn't consent to sharing a body with someone who shares their body with other people. They are being lied to, and you're helping it happen. It makes you a bad person. Your "consent" argument falls on it's face.

Don't agree? Well, maybe you and OP there will end up getting your asses kicked at some point. Maybe you'll die never having to give a fuck. Either way, you're a lying piece of shit just like the OP.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You clearly don't understand addiction any better than right and wrong.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay then, OP, how about you tell us all: Why did you post your sleeping with married men story and say you felt guilty? And specifically seek feedback?

A sincere poster would have given consideration to all the points of view received. Instead, you dismiss out-of-hand those that don't support what your guilty conscious really was looking for: Validation that you are doing nothing wrong.

What makes me sad for you is that you know what you are doing is wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't have been looking for others to tell you you weren't.

And when that didn't happen, your own thread imploded. On you. Largely because you were dishonest in your opening post. That's trolling. Bigly. Congrats or something...

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Correct.

And your decisions portray you as someone comfortable being an accessory to the crime of extreme assholery, which makes you a bit of an asshole yourself
yea totally. This whole argument changed into "am I just as responsible/an asshole as the husband" to which I say no. He made the promise to his wife, not me.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
it's not about privacy...it's about the husband being able to make his own decisions and dealing with the consequences.
I am not responsible for his decisions, only my own.
I was responding to @halcyondays, who said, "what consenting adults get up to is their private business" and you gave that post a 'like', so apparently agree.

And you are responsible for your decisions, which are to engage in adultery. I asked you earlier, and you didn't respond: what's wrong in your life that you can't have healthy relationships with available men?

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lol, this is getting tense guys... keep it up, i need more drama to read, to get me through my work day.

IMO, i feel guilty if a find out they are married. Guy or Girl, i don't usually ask their relationship status, i just flirt away... if i find out they are married, i cut sexual communication. If i don't find out, i don't care to know. I know i'm horrible, and i'm sure some call me an asshole. I am though, so whatever... well. there is my 2 cents. I guess im on both sides of this argument, hehe, yikes!

bump!

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was responding to @halcyondays, who said, "what consenting adults get up to is their private business" and you gave that post a 'like', so apparently agree.

And you are responsible for your decisions, which are to engage in adultery. I asked you earlier, and you didn't respond: what's wrong in your life that you can't have healthy relationships with available men?
Nothing is wrong in my life. I don't want a relationship with a man. I don't find men attractive in a romantic sense. I like the sex and that's all.

I do admit I prefer the two married men I spend time with. They really seem to appreciate me and what we do. I honestly believe they don't get that kind of relief at home.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nothing is wrong in my life. I don't want a relationship with a man. I don't find men attractive in a romantic sense. I like the sex and that's all.

I do admit I prefer the two married men I spend time with. They really seem to appreciate me and what we do. I honestly believe they don't get that kind of relief at home.

You're evading the actual question. Your liaisons with married men are relationships. But since you need the question to be more focused, why aren't you seeking hookups with available men, instead of taken men with whom your acts could destroy their marriage?

You also evaded @MisterB who asked why you posted the original post....asking for feedback, stating YOU felt guilt. You've written nothing addressing this at all. You stated guilt, then essentially ignored it when people got on your case about your actions. It sure does appear you were doing nothing but seeking validation for your role in adultery.

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're evading the actual question. Your liaisons with married men are relationships. But since you need the question to be more focused, why aren't you seeking hookups with available men, instead of taken men with whom your acts could destroy their marriage?
I never intentionally planned to be with married men. A couple of them I just got along with quite well online. I would find out later through conversation that they are married but it was never a deal breaker for me.
I really liked they way they look and we seem to get along, that's all that I really cared about.
Yes single men would be more ideal but I guess where I live pickings are slim....especially since I'm not looking for a 'boyfriend'.

Reactions: deleted875903

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I never intentionally planned to be with married men. A couple of them I just got along with quite well online. I would find out later through conversation that they are married but it was never a deal breaker for me.
I really liked they way they look and we seem to get along, that's all that I really cared about.
Yes single men would be more ideal but I guess where I live pickings are slim....especially since I'm not looking for a 'boyfriend'.
Still evading @MisterB 's questions. Why?

Hookups are far easier to find than a committed relationship. I'm sure there's plenty out there without a spouse or partner to destroy. Have you never been betrayed? Or were you, and figure this'll somehow even things up? Karma doesn't work that way.

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Still evading @MisterB 's questions. Why?

Hookups are far easier to find than a committed relationship. I'm sure there's plenty out there without a spouse or partner to destroy. Have you never been betrayed? Or were you, and figure this'll somehow even things up? Karma doesn't work that way.
Here...it's really simple, even for someone as fucking dimwitted as you:
I never made any promise to any of those women. I owe them nothing.

After going through these idiotic responses (WTF question am I still avoiding?), I finally see that I have nothing to feel guilty about.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

After going through these idiotic responses (WTF question am I still avoiding?), I finally see that I have nothing to feel guilty about.

Like I said... You don't give a fuck and just wanted dick hungry assholes to validate your shitty behavior.

Own it. Piece of shit.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

You can't even figure out what I'm referring to by saying you're evading @MisterB 's questions? How many posts did he make in this thread? You're avoiding it because you never felt guilty, so don't think you can bullshit anyone with this revelation.

And just so we're clear, nothing I've written in this thread was for your benefit. Others who read this and see what useless sociopathic shit you are might make the right decisions.

If you have no guilt, then go talk to the wives. Tell them everything. If there's no guilt, you have nothing to fear.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't even figure out what I'm referring to by saying you're evading @MisterB 's questions? How many posts did he make in this thread? You're avoiding it because you never felt guilty, so don't think you can bullshit anyone with this revelation.

And just so we're clear, nothing I've written in this thread was for your benefit. Others who read this and see what useless sociopathic shit you are might make the right decisions.

If you have no guilt, then go talk to the wives. Tell them everything. If there's no guilt, you have nothing to fear.

BOOM!