Feel guilty about young guys

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not sure if others share this feeling, but when I find myself attracted to 20 and 21 year old guys (and early to mid 20s) I feel guitly about it. There are some very good looking guys in my area (and at my gym). It's mainly physical. A guy's body is only like that for so long.

Is this unsual or do some of you also catch yourself sometimes thinking this way. Oh, I am NOT married, if that matters.

Thanks!

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if others share this feeling, but when I find myself attracted to 20 and 21 year old guys (and early to mid 20s) I feel guitly about it. There are some very good looking guys in my area (and at my gym). It's mainly physical. A guy's body is only like that for so long.

Is this unsual or do some of you also catch yourself sometimes thinking this way. Oh, I am NOT married, if that matters.

Thanks!

No fantasy is wrong as it is a fantasy even if you are married.. Secondly you are attracted to adults so there is no issue at all. If you want to date one. go for it.

Last edited:

noname56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it's nothing to feel guilty about wanting, or doing. They're adult, you're adult, just have a good time!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know that I shouldn't - we are all adults, consenting and all that. But if I could have given birth to someone, I suffer a bit from the "ew factor" when I find out his age. There really has been only one exception.....and holy crap was that a mistake! Body of a god, emotionally & intellectually practically a newborn. Personally, I do prefer younger men, but I have my limits. I can't say it would never happen, it just hasn't happened yet.

And I have never looked at my oldest's friends as a possible dating pool! :eek:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr. MoT.
Mr. Pendie.
Mr. No_Strings

as soon as i am out of my twenties i so plan to exclusively perv on too young menfolk :biggrin:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
guys in there late teens and twentys are in there prime. Sooooo damn good looking. full of cum. Live what you can. bro. Its the only trip of its kind. then its over..

Just had to register my vote of disagreement on this one. I like my guys to have got a bit of learning into them first. And guy faces do lovely things as they mature. They develop a ruggedness.

But if I could have given birth to someone, I suffer a bit from the "ew factor" when I find out his age.

I'm not quite old enough for this effect yet (won't be long :tongue:), but I get that little ew factor if they are my parents' age or older, or my siblings' ages. Reminding me of my family members during sex is NOT a good thing!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No need to wait, perv now!

right now i am concentrating on perving folks old enough to be my mom/dad :biggrin1::wink::eek:

i has a system :tongue:

I'm not quite old enough for this effect yet (won't be long :tongue:), but I get that little ew factor if they are my parents' age or older, or my siblings' ages. Reminding me of my family members during sex is NOT a good thing!

age doesn't squick me.
names do.

tried to date a woman with the same name as a Tia of mine. *stupid common names*
i mean sex talk so could not be done*shudder*

ya know.. just randomly, and not even slightly OP related

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
age doesn't squick me.
names do.

tried to date a woman with the same name as a Tia of mine. *stupid common names*

Well, maybe it was slightly OP related. You did mention age once after all :tongue:.

I would like to be more unsquicked by age, but really, it's just not happening. Fine for chatty, flirty play, but actual sex? Not gonna work.

I get the name thing BTW. I have no doubt that could make me go all squicky too.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

If they were my parents' age, I'd have to use the lube to pop them out of the wheelchair! Never looked at a guy entering his 90's and thought, 'mmm, gotta get me some of that!' :biggrin1:

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I've been flirting whit an 'older' lady. She is 15 years my senior, her oldest daughter is 9 years younger than me. She mentioned a few times that she could be my mother, so she obviously feels guilty about it. But i guess that's why nothing really serious has happened... yet:biggrin1:. But still, sometimes she has to give in to lust and we have done some excellent stuff, stuff I like to call bambi-sex.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
age doesn't squick me.
names do.

I know what you mean, when I hear someone has the same name as a person I already know, my prejudice reaches it's max level. I always assume they have a similar personality.

btw, what does 'tia' mean other than 'this is africa'?
edit: nevermind, i should learn to google before i ask stupid questions :p

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Thanks!

I'd beg to differ with that statement. There are plenty of guys in their 30s, 40s, and even 50s that have a body that would blow a 20 year old's out of the water.

Granted you have to work harder at it as you get older.

I personally like a slightly hairier say 35 yo body over a hairless 20 yo body any day of the week! :tongue:

EDIT:

Just had to register my vote of disagreement on this one. I like my guys to have got a bit of learning into them first. And guy faces do lovely things as they mature. They develop a ruggedness.

Just read that, and I totally agree! :smile:

Last edited:

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absofuckinglutely.

B_Dominic87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think its not wrong to have a thing for younger guys. I myself had older women hitting on me, and I even had sex with one for a short period (the housecleaner while I was 19 or 20 and she in her late 30s). It was great, and I for sure fantasize doing it with older women. So it is the other way around as well.