Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
slimgurl,

Don't feel guilty, even though I know it can be hard not to think WTF am I doing. My average age of sex partners has stayed in the mid-20's for the last 20 years. Currently I am hooking up with a 19 (gasp) year old who is hung like a horse and can go for hours at a time, something that men my age cannot do. He is tall, lean and chiseled abs (god they look photo shopped). But he is very mature and understands that we are just having a FWB relationship.

So like I said every once in a while I think WTF am I doing but then he takes his shirt off and then I realize WTF I am doing.

Have fun.

Young, fit bodies look simply put: young and fit. I.e. they don't look like a "man's" body does. Not at that age at least, but they are obviously showing signs of potential.

Furthermore, for nearly every example of a guy with a fit body under 25 years old you can find an example of an older man that has a body that blows the young kid's out of the water. The only exceptions would be the guy younger than 25 maturing faster than normal.

This is due to a couple reasons. First, the male human body doesn't stop growing until ~25 years old. Secondly, testosterone levels don't peak in males until about 29-30 years old. As a result, men in their mid 20s-30s will start to get more of a natural bulky muscle look (rather than lean) that is not attainable (naturally) for young males. Other things start to happen as well, like become naturally hairier.

Why I'm saying this is because until the above mentioned age ranges the male is just a boy (definitely physically and more than likely mentally as well), and he's not yet a man.

I realize that the "youthful" look is some people's preference, but the manly look is also other people's (myself included) preference. I'd take a muscular, slightly hairy 35 year old anyday over a hairless, not yet fully matured 19 year old! :tongue:

There's nothing a young guy can do that an older man can't equal or surpass. If anything, the younger guy would be at the disadvantage.

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure if others share this feeling, but when I find myself attracted to 20 and 21 year old guys (and early to mid 20s) I DON'T feel guilty about it. There are some very good looking guys in my area (and at my gym). It's mainly physical. A guy's body is only like that for so long. Is this unsual or do some of you also catch yourself sometimes thinking this way. Oh, I am NOT married, if that matters. Thanks!

Same as original posting, but I added "DON'T":smile:

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have found that you never know what someone is like until you get to know them. I find that I have more in common, generally, with people closer to my own age, but sometimes people can surprise you and you'll never know unless you try. So with someone younger don't go in expecting emotional or intellectual immaturity, but don't be disappointed if that's what you find either. Keep the exceptions and attachments low to non-existent and then just focus on having fun.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if others share this feeling, but when I find myself attracted to 20 and 21 year old guys (and early to mid 20s) I feel guitly about it.

It sounds like you feel guilty because you a denying older men the privilege of having your pootang. It's a valid concern. Somehow, the species will survive.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's nothing a young guy can do that an older man can't equal or surpass. If anything, the younger guy would be at the disadvantage.

Sorry my friend but just speaking about the act of fucking - younger guys might get off faster the first time but get hard quicker and then they have more stamina than older guys. They can usually go and go for a long time. Older guys can usually go for a 10-15 mins, but poop out after that; even the very hard physically active ones that I date. Younger's guys also get it up again quicker and usually have much less inhibitions than older guys.

I'm not trying to put older guys down, there are plenty of fit hard body older guys out there but as a man ages testosterone levels decrease and that is a medical fact. Simply put men peak at about 18-24 sexually while women peak around 35-40. Very few men my age can keep up but most 20-25 year olds can.

Last edited:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Massive generalisation there. Men vary as much as women in their sexual abilities, needs and preferences. Many men in their 40s or older can indeed fuck for hours.

Massive - NO

Generalization - yes

But one built upon years of experience along with many other women's personal experience.

The bottom line is that testosterone decreases with age (it peaks in men between 18-24). After about 30 men's testosterones level begin to decrease at a logarithmic rate as does their sexual performance (not not their sexual prowess). The men that can go for hours without the use of drugs are also the same men according to studies that could go for hours if not days when younger. The sad fact is that the virtually all men have a decrease in performance in this area that only drugs can alleviate. That is just a scientific fact of aging.

I am not putting men down but to ignore this fact and try to insinuate it doesn't happen is not good for the general education of the participants of this forum.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Massive - NO

Generalization - yes

But one built upon years of experience along with many other women's personal experience.

The bottom line is that testosterone decreases with age (it peaks in men between 18-24). After about 30 men's testosterones level begin to decrease at a logarithmic rate as does their sexual performance (not not their sexual prowess). The men that can go for hours without the use of drugs are also the same men according to studies that could go for hours if not days when younger. The sad fact is that the virtually all men have a decrease in performance in this area that only drugs can alleviate. That is just a scientific fact of aging.

I am not putting men down but to ignore this fact and try to insinuate it doesn't happen is not good for the general education of the participants of this forum.

As a 58 year old man with a very strong sex drive, I can still attest to what you have said. Although I have the same drive I had when I was younger (if not more!), I am not able to cum four times in a six hour period as I did when I was in my 20's. I have never used any drugs and I always please the women I bed, but please don't expect me to spend hours and hours performing in bed. It ain't gonna happen.

I make up for it with some very good wine, a fantastic meal and great evening. It all works out fine.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry my friend but just speaking about the act of fucking - younger guys might get off faster the first time but get hard quicker and then they have more stamina than older guys. They can usually go and go for a long time. Older guys can usually go for a 10-15 mins, but poop out after that; even the very hard physically active ones that I date. Younger's guys also get it up again quicker and usually have much less inhibitions than older guys.

I'm not trying to put older guys down, there are plenty of fit hard body older guys out there but as a man ages testosterone levels decrease and that is a medical fact. Simply put men peak at about 18-24 sexually while women peak around 35-40. Very few men my age can keep up but most 20-25 year olds can.

I think your lack of experience and knowledge shows quite well by what you post. :rolleyes:

Yes, testosterone levels decrease as a man gets older. No, the slight decrease in testosterone levels does not have as grand of an impact as you are making it out to be. Some men won't even notice a difference in anything testosterone related as they get older (unless we're talking "really" older i.e. 60+).

The part I bolded is absolutely not true, for both men and women.

==

... The bottom line is that testosterone decreases with age (it peaks in men between 18-24). After about 30 men's testosterones level begin to decrease at a logarithmic rate as does their sexual performance (not not their sexual prowess). The men that can go for hours without the use of drugs are also the same men according to studies that could go for hours if not days when younger. The sad fact is that the virtually all men have a decrease in performance in this area that only drugs can alleviate. That is just a scientific fact of aging...

Um, yeah again... absolute trash and pseudo-science "facts" here.

"The men that can go for hours..." - News flash: you're not having sex for "hours". Fantasy does not equal reality and 30-60 minutes of sex does not equal "hours of sex". And if you really are, then somebody ain't doin' somethin' right. Ijs :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think your lack of experience and knowledge shows quite well by what you post. :rolleyes:

Yes, testosterone levels decrease as a man gets older. No, the slight decrease in testosterone levels does not have as grand of an impact as you are making it out to be. Some men won't even notice a difference in anything testosterone related as they get older (unless we're talking "really" older i.e. 60+).

The part I bolded is absolutely not true, for both men and women.

Seconded. SOME men experience negative sexual effects as they grow older. SOME men experience positive ones. Suggesting otherwise just shows how unwilling a person is to listen to the experiences of others.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe it's due to what i'm going through myself, but I refuse to feel guilty about my 15 year age difference with the man I'm dating. He's in his mid twenties and I'm 40. He doesn't mind, I don't mind, he likes my kids and treats me wonderfully. What's to feel guilty about?

I've also done the opposite and dated a man 10 years my senior. He had all the stamina I could want! And damn...his body was and still is beautiful! He"s a cyclyst and a runner, I found it hard to keep up with him!

Hmm...Memories! :rolleyes: :tongue:

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fantasize all the time about men AND women in their twenties. In fact, I even date some. I'm 54 and seem to have most in common with women between 35 and my age. Doesn't mean the young ones aren't a lot of fun. Smart young people or I should perhaps say, young people with experience with older partners are aware that with age comes experience and I've been told by a few of the younger ones I've dated is thatthey like older partners because they know what they want, are generally more honest and open about things since they've whittled away at alot of the stuff that DOesn't please them.

The main thing is chemistry no matter what the age. There is too much guilt associated with sexuality in this day and age and so many people are afraid to go with theier hearts nd approach people who are attractive to them. Sure. Sometimes you'll feel like a fool because someone younger (or older as the case may be) may not have the emotional maturity to handle the attraction if it isn't mutual, and then sometimes BOOM you are EXACTLY what they've been looking for. Never know until you try.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea don't feel guilty, i fantasize about older women all the time and i know plenty of lads my age that like older women too.

curiouslady

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see no reason for any guilt. You are single. They are 'of age.' What's to be guilty about?

I can honestly say, had the internet been around when I was about.... 25... I probably would have had MUCH more fun LOL.

Even now, I basically feel all adults between the ages of 30 and 70 are all "the same age" with regards to sexual issues. Perhaps I'm strange, but maturity and respect of bounderies is MUCH more important than age. Age is just a number.

JMHO

CL
PS I don't have any guilt if I have a bit of fun with someone 20-25 years younger than I, it's just sex....fun and recreational sex (wink).

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
Not sure if others share this feeling, but when I find myself attracted to 20 and 21 year old guys (and early to mid 20s) I feel guitly about it. There are some very good looking guys in my area (and at my gym). It's mainly physical. A guy's body is only like that for so long.

Is this unsual or do some of you also catch yourself sometimes thinking this way. Oh, I am NOT married, if that matters.

Thanks!

It may be hard to believe, but my gf is a thirty-two-year-old divorcee and a mother of a seven-yerar-old boy. Nothing else matters, as long as you are sexy enough to attract young guys.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even when I was in my 20's, I never was attracted to older women (late-30's and up). Maybe if I had been desperate and needed something to tide me over, been too insecure to approach women my age, or had mother-entanglement issues, I would have gone for an older woman.

Reactions: ikethetyke

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Even when I was in my 20's, I never was attracted to older women (late-30's and up). Maybe if I had been desperate and needed something to tide me over, been too insecure to approach women my age, or had mother-entanglement issues, I would have gone for an older woman.

Something?

Well, fuck you too, shithead.