Feel guilty about young guys

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even when I was in my 20's, I never was attracted to older women (late-30's and up). Maybe if I had been desperate and needed something to tide me over, been too insecure to approach women my age, or had mother-entanglement issues, I would have gone for an older woman.

Hmm...Demi Moore, Christy Brinkley, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Anniston, Halley Berry...I could go on... All over forty and dating or married to younger men. Though with your narrow mindedness I'm sure a lady who's actually smart, funny and beautiful wouldn't give you much thought anyway. Thank you for making it easy for us to spot.

(Sorry to feed the Troll...planning on starving him out now, I promise no more responses.)

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those who feel anger at me for my stated opinion may wish to introspect why it should matter to you why something which is not true irritates so much.

microbikinimilf

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I find young guys hot and I do feel a little pervy but it is normal. My husband thinks it is natural for both men and woman to be attracted to younger sex partners so that makes me feel better. I give him free passes with young woman and he doesn't mind if I have sex with young guys (18-21 year old). Recently had sex with a 18 year old guy who is still in High School, I was only the 2nd female he had had sex with which is very sweet. We did things he'd never done before and I taught him some new things so that is always fun.

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love older women and i love hookinig up with them. if you came onto me id go home with you. im 24 now and in a steady relationship with someone my age, but befor this relationship between the ages of 20-23 i only hooked up with girls that were like 27-32. would have gone older if i could have gotten hehe

thehungone3000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find young guys hot and I do feel a little pervy but it is normal. My husband thinks it is natural for both men and woman to be attracted to younger sex partners so that makes me feel better. I give him free passes with young woman and he doesn't mind if I have sex with young guys (18-21 year old). Recently had sex with a 18 year old guy who is still in High School, I was only the 2nd female he had had sex with which is very sweet. We did things he'd never done before and I taught him some new things so that is always fun.

God damn, where were you when I was 18, lol. That is one lucky young man!

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
I have had young ladies at the gym hit on me, they are suttle about it, first its a nice smile and hi every time, and then I catch them watching me while I work out by seeing them in the mirrors at the gym. Then its a dead give away when they want to help spot me like on the bench and they straddle the head of the bench so basically I am looking up at spread eagle, clothed of course, and they are there to help....Had one gal that would come pick me up at home and take me to the gym, be my personal spotter and conversation was fun too, then take me home and would talk to me thru the bathroom door while I showered, she never did ask for sex, but we would cuddle and enjoy time together, she was 22 and I was 45. I never asked for sex either, just enjoyed the female companionship and conversation, she was tall and very athletic built. Did have one woman get me in trouble at the gym, she was married and was a flirt, I would say hi and make small talk, finally her husband came over and talked to me about how his wife has been talking about me all the time and it was bugging him. I told him no problem, she didn't wear a wedding ring and I had no clue, so I just brought my conversation down to Hi to her and told her that her husband was upset about her talking about me all the time....She faded away....I have also dated an older woman, but that relationship didn't go very far, she was in her mid 30's and I was 21, her friends kept ragging on her about robbing the baby carriage with me, and that she needed to be dating guys more her age, so anyway the peer pressure got the best of her and she stopped seeing me, but when I did run into her at the grocery store or out in public in general, it was like old times, she would smile and I could get her to laugh, she would most times give me a kiss bye on the cheek. Its too bad too, she was a sweet gal....and we had fun together.

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure if others share this feeling, but when I find myself attracted to 20 and 21 year old guys (and early to mid 20s) I feel guitly about it. There are some very good looking guys in my area (and at my gym). It's mainly physical. A guy's body is only like that for so long.

Is this unsual or do some of you also catch yourself sometimes thinking this way. Oh, I am NOT married, if that matters.

Thanks!

Personally I feel there is nothing wrong with being attracted to someone much younger or older than you. My fiance is 8 years younger than me but that's not the reason I'm with her. I was attracted to her personality more than her physical looks. I've been with women as much as 13 years younger than me and as much as 31 years older than me(I was 21 at the time). BTW I know that most guys tend to let their bodies go after a certain age,but I'm 37 yrs old and consider myself in the best shape of my life. Would you consider my body on par with those younger than me?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not sure if others share this feeling, but when I find myself attracted to 20 and 21 year old guys (and early to mid 20s) I feel guitly about it. There are some very good looking guys in my area (and at my gym). It's mainly physical. A guy's body is only like that for so long.

Is this unsual or do some of you also catch yourself sometimes thinking this way. Oh, I am NOT married, if that matters.

Thanks!

nope, i feel no guilt at all.

Last edited:

D_Auquhorthies_Snotson

Account Disabled
Media
I fantasize about younger guys when my husband is fucking me, he enjoys hearing my fantasies too, it gets him off, I jokingly told him for my 50th, I wanted two 25 year olds.......well hung of course too....when I told him that, he came all inside me, it was quite exciting....he knows I was kidding, but it is fun and we both enjoy it, besides....I still love looking at them hot young bodies and especially if they are sporting something that shows off their package.....YUMMMY!!!