Feel guilty about young guys

largeverythickcock

Just Browsing
Media
I find young guys hot and I do feel a little pervy but it is normal. My husband thinks it is natural for both men and woman to be attracted to younger sex partners so that makes me feel better. I give him free passes with young woman and he doesn't mind if I have sex with young guys (18-21 year old). Recently had sex with a 18 year old guy who is still in High School, I was only the 2nd female he had had sex with which is very sweet. We did things he'd never done before and I taught him some new things so that is always fun.

Damn what a lucky guy! I was in high school seeing a married 25yo but you are even hotter than she was!

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Those poor fools.

I wouldn't feel guilty.:smile:

Haha aww well when I was 22 I was dating an 18 year old...poor lil fella got so attached to me and I broke his heart. I try to be careful now. I love younger guys though and love flirting with them...I don't look my age either so don't have much problem luring them in. But I try to be good these days haha.

• Wow
Reactions: ikethetyke

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always dated younger men, even when I was 25, Artie was 18. Artie sorta turned me out. My preference is younger men. I have never dated an older man: 40s, 50s, or 60s. Now, I have fucked men in their 40s and 50s -- few -- but my preference is about 35-40. Oh, yeah, I get laid by 35 and up.

Men that young have to prove something:

1. They have the virility to impress and satisfy an older woman.

2. They can cum inside her.

3. That the younger man will always be in her book of remembrance (her mind).

4. That she can brag to her friends; hopefully, getting more older women for him.

5. That the younger man can outdo/outfuck the 50 something man.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of, I forgot, as long as they are legal -- you are within the parameters of the law. So, if you're 50 and a 21 yr. old something hits on you....consider your lucky -- you must be hot and the relationship is legal.

Enjoy the sightings -- because I do.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In response to JamesJohnson's posting: older men don't do this, why not? (referencing, cumming inside a woman)...well, perhaps, some of their sperm count is low, and depending upon the age of the woman, pappi doesn't want any children at 50...if she's unprotected and 18.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Young men don't want unplanned children, either, and if his sperm count is low then there is less risk of cumming inside someone. I don't get why you wrote that young men can cum inside women and older men cannot. :confused13:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Young men don't want unplanned children, either, and if his sperm count is low then there is less risk of cumming inside someone. I don't get why you wrote that young men can cum inside women and older men cannot. :confused13:

I agree..Epi made absolutely no sense with that statement.

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
Good for you!!! I like hearing that young women still find older men attractive.

Amen to that! I'm still young and I perv on the older gents like it's my job.

I am currently with someone who is 10 years older then me. Boy let me just say I'm happier now then I ever could have imagined. Hooray for older men. >:F

D_MaxVonBigwow

Experimental Member
Media
MILFs are freakin' hot.

I used to be at school with this absolutely *huge* greek guy, really muscular, ridiculously hairy for his age, hung like a horse...

He really used to get off on the MILF thing too, so we'd talk about it for hours when he came round to my house, both of us rock hard. It was great :p

We never really did anything, because we were both 'exclusively straight' at that point, but it was still pretty awesome.

But yeah. You shouldn't feel guilty about wanting young guys. Some of us want you right back.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Younger guys are sometimes fun to look at, but....... I prefer older guys. Have since I was a teen..... And probably always will......

It's the same for me I have always since I can remember liked older guys, I used to crush on my dad's friend XD.

D_SonnyBoner

Just Browsing
Media
Not sure if others share this feeling, but when I find myself attracted to 20 and 21 year old guys (and early to mid 20s) I feel guitly about it. There are some very good looking guys in my area (and at my gym). It's mainly physical. A guy's body is only like that for so long.

Is this unsual or do some of you also catch yourself sometimes thinking this way. Oh, I am NOT married, if that matters.

Thanks!

young cocks want you back...no harm have fun