Feel guilty for liking size?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone - I just started checking this site out yesterday and I have a question for the other women here (btw I'm Tiffany nice to meet you :smile: ). Do you ever feel guilty for caring about a guy's size? I sorta do. My boyfriend and I have been having sex for almost 2 months now. He's only the 3rd guy I've had sex with but he's easily the biggest. I honestly never gave too much thought to size with my other boyfriends and I always heard how size isn't supposed to matter. But with my current bf I can just feel him so much more because of his size. Anyway I guess I just feel a little shallow for liking sex with a bigger guy more. I haven't even mentioned to my boyfriend how much I love his size because it just seems weird to say? I feel like I'm not supposed to care how big he is but I do. I'm sure people are probably over this but anyone ever have this feeling? Thanks.

Tiffany

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Great topic from a newbie! I have wondered how much of "size doesn't matter" is self-censorship. I think most of the things that we were told didn't matter did in fact matter. It matters how tall men are, how big their cocks are, how much money they make, how good-looking they are, if they have (great) hair. Many women like men "beating the shit out of another man", especially if the 'fight' is over the woman. I say 'fight' because usually, the aggressor is much more equipped and there is no match - I guess the same goes for countries. I do think that much of it is cultural.

And of course, the same is true of women. If a woman thinks her tits are small and shapeless, yep, if she thinks she's fat, men probably think so too. And let's face it, standards are tighter now. Even if a woman feels pretty good about herself, guys still might think she's a heifer. Sad but true.

And yeah, race. It matters. Anyone catch the 20/20 Stossel report on Freakonomics? White women are the holy grail for men considered as a group. Now it's true that men are more likely to be attracted to women of their race than men of other races. But consider that an Asian (meaning Oriental for all those outside the US) man has to earn, according to the theory, US$150,000 more than a white man to even the playing field in order to be attractive to a white woman. I don't really buy that there is something to it.

Should any of the above feel guilty for what they want? Should men feel guilty for prefering good looking women to fugly ones? Or should Orientals (and Black men) feel guilty for prefering white mates to "their own kind"? Should I feel guilty because genuine size queens (not posers) turn me on? Probably not. Most people don't get what they want. Most people have to settle for second or third best. Look at all the matches made in 7th-hand heaven. Ever visit a nightclub and see the show? Women who are clearly not very good looking acting all high and mighty. And guess what - many will get laid. Not all guys can get a 10, but they still need to get off. If this weren't so, we wouldn't breed. We wouldn't take jobs because we knew some high-esteem pert-titted less-qualified tart was getting double your pay for the same job. But that's just the brave new world honey. Deal with it sugar, and ride that daddy for all he's worth.

I say go big or go home.

bearbeard

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am so impressed with huge cocks. It is like visiting some primitive urge to worship a man with a big penis. He would be the leader in ancient times. I am around seven inches hard and I like to talk to huge men. I live in Maine and I am a photographer and a psychic. Since this is not being posted in the introduction site, it will be serendipitous if I find someone to respond to me. My e-mail is bearbeard@hotmail.com and I would love to hear from men with big dicks...or men with muscles...or both. Please: be over 21. Both muscles and big cocks go right to my core. By the way, I send out psychic power to both. True.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bearbeard said:
I am so impressed with huge cocks. It is like visiting some primitive urge to worship a man with a big penis. He would be the leader in ancient times. I am around seven inches hard and I like to talk to huge men. I live in Maine and I am a photographer and a psychic. Since this is not being posted in the introduction site, it will be serendipitous if I find someone to respond to me. My e-mail is bearbeard@hotmail.com and I would love to hear from men with big dicks...or men with muscles...or both. Please: be over 21. Both muscles and big cocks go right to my core. By the way, I send out psychic power to both. True.

Umm you've been around for 6 months and you're hijacking someone else's thread to introduce yourself? That's almost as weird as being a psychic. :rolleyes:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is liking a guy for the size of his dick superficial? If you subscribe to traditional (mostly bullshit) notions of what romantic love is, then yeah, sure it is.. but who cares? It feels good. So enjoy it. and tell your boyfriend you love how he fills you up, you love how big his cock is, and you love how you can feel him inside you so much better than your past boyfriends. I guarantee he will absolutely love hearing that.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
is liking a guy for the size of his dick superficial? If you subscribe to traditional (mostly bullshit) notions of what romantic love is, then yeah, sure it is.. but who cares? It feels good. So enjoy it. and tell your boyfriend you love how he fills you up, you love how big his cock is, and you love how you can feel him inside you so much better than your past boyfriends. I guarantee he will absolutely love hearing that.

R,

That was a great answer. Straight talking as usual...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guilt is rarely a productive emotion. This would definitely not be an exception.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tiff86 said:
Hi everyone - I just started checking this site out yesterday and I have a question for the other women here (btw I'm Tiffany nice to meet you :smile: ). Do you ever feel guilty for caring about a guy's size? I sorta do. My boyfriend and I have been having sex for almost 2 months now. He's only the 3rd guy I've had sex with but he's easily the biggest. I honestly never gave too much thought to size with my other boyfriends and I always heard how size isn't supposed to matter. But with my current bf I can just feel him so much more because of his size. Anyway I guess I just feel a little shallow for liking sex with a bigger guy more. I haven't even mentioned to my boyfriend how much I love his size because it just seems weird to say? I feel like I'm not supposed to care how big he is but I do. I'm sure people are probably over this but anyone ever have this feeling? Thanks.

Tiffany

Sounds to me like you like what you like. There's no point feeling guilty about it since feeling guilty probably won't change anything. If you prefer the way a big cock feels, go with it, and be glad you apparently have a boyfriend who fits the grade. And yeah, if you tell him how much you love how big he is, he will not be disappointed.

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NineInchCock_160IQ said:

Great answer, man...:cool:

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there's a difference between enjoying big and having a relationship with a guy only because he is. The question is no different than asking if you should feel guilty for thinking your bf/gf is hot and worrying if that is being superficial. As long as your feelings for them are genuine and based on their character as well as their body, I don't think there's a reason to feel guilty. So enjoy that you got it all in one package (so to speak). :)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tiff86 said:

Tiffany

Hi Tiff :wink:

My opinion: Enjoy your boyfriend girl , the big cock is just a part what he is ! Sure it feels great to be fill inside and do not feel guilt about feeling more inside because you are trully being feeling it ! Its real...:tongue:

My only but is when we stay in a relationship only because of his big size and other areas of the relationship are going south...and the only good pleasure is "just" the sex...(for me its just not enough).

Relax and just enjoy him!:wink:

Kisses

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tallguypns said:
If it bothers you to be superficial, then so be it. Most gay men go through life without even realizing they're superficial, much less trying to do something about it. Go after what you're attracted to. It's that simple.

I agree, finding someone attractive is the result of a whole range of factors, unconscious and conscious. If you like a guys penis because it's large there's nothing wrong with that at all, if like him because his penis is large and base a relationship on it that would be something else, not necessarily wrong, bad or cause for guilt, just different.

Superficiality, like beauty is skin deep.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:

Exactly.

eddie eight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
don't feel even remotely guilty about it. in all honesty, i think you should find the feeling liberating. as it has already been stated, we all have our unspoken preferences that we look for in our lovers, and the fact that you've discovered this one, that quite honestly, i've found all girls say after they've had big, is nothing to worry about. i find that most guys would think this is particularly hot, and find your desire for a big dick very desirable. he in particular, as a man, will never get tired of you telling him how much you love his dick. i know this is not the end all, be all of what a relationship constitutes, but there's nothing wrong with indulging in an occasional sexual subgenre. if it turns you on you should indulge in it. i'm sure whatever you say to him will be reciprocated

have fun!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Do i feel guilty for liking size??

Not one bit :smile: I mean i dont want to be split in half or anything and im no where near being a size queen but a big thick hard gorgeous cock..who could resist, honestly?

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lee_M said:
Do i feel guilty for liking size??

Not one bit :smile: I mean i dont want to be split in half or anything and im no where near being a size queen but a big thick hard gorgeous cock..who could resist, honestly?
I think that's natural, obvious and above all human.:smile:
Does a man prefer a woman whit big breasts? Of course he does, even if he doesn't despise smaller ones.
No one should feel guilty for this.:biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tiffany -
It seems a lot of women feel guilty for wanting what they want. Well, dear, I think you have a right to as much sexual pleasure as your heart desires! So if you like a large penis, there can't be anything wrong with that. You have a right to want what you want. As for you not telling your boyfriend that you love the fact that he's big, I can understand not wanting to focus on that because it seems like a superficial thing to like him for. But, like some others have said, as long as you're not leading him on in any way (like pretending you're into him when really you just want the cock, for example), there's nothing wrong with enjoying the perks! Big cock included. So yeah, if you were to tell him you love how big he is, and tell him what it does for you, it will only make him want to please you more :wink: .
Good luck, and if you feel like you want some more guidance or advice feel free to bring it here!