Feel guilty for liking size?

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting post. The social stigma of liking size is why it is nice to have a site like this where people can speak more freely. I think that there are a quite a few ladies that like size, but would never admit it publicly.

By the way, how big are we talking here - both with your current boyfriend and the first two guys?

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wondered this. I think every girl I've been with has enjoyed my size...its funny because with the last one, when I said 'oh, you're so tight' she'd respond 'ooh you're so BIG'...I just find it weird how girls get off on being tight...maybe cos I don't have a vagina.

I also secretly hope my evil ex (there's two of them now! lol)'s next poor victim is smaller than me, so she will learn her lesson and realise how much she missed out on. I said a lot of f words to her when she wouldn't give me my magnums back...she has 11 at her house...last time I checked she didn't have a penis and I paid for the condoms. Now I have to wait two weeks to have more delivered.

I wouldn't feel guilty about it. I'm very attracted to...attractive (aka most) women lol. Big boobs just sweeten it. I don't go out with girls or have sex with them based on their chest measurements, but it is a nice bonus. It's whatever floats your boat.

Also you could tell your boyfriend (preferably during sex) that you like/love/need his big cock. Guys are into that shit.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tiff86 said:
Hi everyone - I just started checking this site out yesterday and I have a question for the other women here (btw I'm Tiffany nice to meet you :smile: ). Do you ever feel guilty for caring about a guy's size? I sorta do. My boyfriend and I have been having sex for almost 2 months now. He's only the 3rd guy I've had sex with but he's easily the biggest. I honestly never gave too much thought to size with my other boyfriends and I always heard how size isn't supposed to matter. But with my current bf I can just feel him so much more because of his size. Anyway I guess I just feel a little shallow for liking sex with a bigger guy more. I haven't even mentioned to my boyfriend how much I love his size because it just seems weird to say? I feel like I'm not supposed to care how big he is but I do. I'm sure people are probably over this but anyone ever have this feeling? Thanks.

Tiffany

Hey, don't worry. Your body might just need a bigger cock. I know some girls like thick but doesn't like long, Like long but doesn't like thick, doesn't like more than 6 inches, prefers more than 6 inches.

Maybe you are just finding out that you need bigger dicks to satisfy yourself. Don't feel bad there are women that hate to big.

Also wonder to yourself, what if you find a guy with a bigger cock. Bigger that the guy your currently with. How would that make you feel?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sam Beckett said:
I also secretly hope my evil ex (there's two of them now! lol)'s next poor victim is smaller than me, so she will learn her lesson and realise how much she missed out on. I said a lot of f words to her when she wouldn't give me my magnums back...she has 11 at her house...last time I checked she didn't have a penis and I paid for the condoms. Now I have to wait two weeks to have more delivered.

Maybe it's a good thing that you left them. She may try and use them on her next 'victim' and have them fall off.....smiles all round then (not).:rolleyes:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the encouragement everyone! Maybe I won’t feel quite so shallow now. And I’m definitely not with him just because he has a big dick. We were dating a few wks before I even knew. And even when I saw he was big it still didn’t occur to me it would be a big deal. It wasn’t till we actually had sex and it felt sooo good and I even had an orgasm (I never had an orgasm during sex before that). Anyway, I don’t know his exact size cuz I’ve never actually measured a guy’s dick (hey, give me time!). But both my previous 2 boyfriends were around normal I think, like 5-6 inches. I mean without actually measuring I don’t know exactly but I’d say my boyfriend now is probably 7 or 8 inches long? His is wider too. All I know is he reaches soooo deep and I feel soooo spread apart it’s great. I love seeing him all hard when it's standing up all big and everything :smile:. I still haven’t told him any of this, but maybe eventually I’ll actually get to measuring him. Hey that would be kinky!

Ifwishescametrue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tiffany, from a womans point of view, size does matter. If it doesnt make you gag or you cant feel it in your throat. Its just a waste of taste....but its not always about depth sometimes its girth that counts. J:naughty:

danny8x7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this post reminded me of one of those dating shows where it was the avg nerds competing against the studs for some hot chick...in the end it was down to a nerd who was very successful and a hot stud...she picked the hot stud even tho he wasnt nearly as good to her as the nerd...but thats just how it is...looks matter

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tiff86 said:
Thanks for the encouragement everyone! Maybe I won’t feel quite so shallow now. And I’m definitely not with him just because he has a big dick. We were dating a few wks before I even knew. And even when I saw he was big it still didn’t occur to me it would be a big deal. It wasn’t till we actually had sex and it felt sooo good and I even had an orgasm (I never had an orgasm during sex before that). Anyway, I don’t know his exact size cuz I’ve never actually measured a guy’s dick (hey, give me time!). But both my previous 2 boyfriends were around normal I think, like 5-6 inches. I mean without actually measuring I don’t know exactly but I’d say my boyfriend now is probably 7 or 8 inches long? His is wider too. All I know is he reaches soooo deep and I feel soooo spread apart it’s great. I love seeing him all hard when it's standing up all big and everything :smile:. I still haven’t told him any of this, but maybe eventually I’ll actually get to measuring him. Hey that would be kinky!

Mmmmm, 7-8 inches is a splendid length. Lucky girl :wink: . Of course it's a guy's girth that really does it for me.
Enjoy! And, um, heh heh... let us know the results once you get around to measuring him... heh heh :wink: .

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Mmmmm, 7-8 inches is a splendid length. Lucky girl :wink: . Of course it's a guy's girth that really does it for me.
Enjoy! And, um, heh heh... let us know the results once you get around to measuring him... heh heh :wink: .

Ooooh, now I really can't wait to measure him :tongue: . And stud hunter, I love his girth too.:tongue:

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Latiszari said:
I think that's natural, obvious and above all human.:smile:
Does a man prefer a woman whit big breasts? Of course he does, even if he doesn't despise smaller ones.
No one should feel guilty for this.:biggrin1:

Not all men - I'm not a fan of big ones, at least really big ones - a firm natural C is heaven for me!

As for the topic - tell him he's big and measure him - he'll be hard for a month. I can't think of any guy that wouldn't want that! Just tell him it's 9" no matter what the ruler actually says...:biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gg42 said:
As for the topic - tell him he's big and measure him - he'll be hard for a month. I can't think of any guy that wouldn't want that! Just tell him it's 9" no matter what the ruler actually says...:biggrin1:

Eeeck. Indeed, measure him, but don't exaggerate the results. I promise you he's measured his cock carefully and knows exactly what he's packing. So if you make a number up he'll know you're just trying to make him feel good. From what you've told us, Tiff, it sounds like he's pretty big on his own and doesn't really need you adding inches, so measure away and give it to him straight! And of course report back! :wink:

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
teasedsilly said:
I think there's a difference between enjoying big and having a relationship with a guy only because he is. The question is no different than asking if you should feel guilty for thinking your bf/gf is hot and worrying if that is being superficial. As long as your feelings for them are genuine and based on their character as well as their body, I don't think there's a reason to feel guilty. So enjoy that you got it all in one package (so to speak). :)

Great post! I agree completely. I think a lot of girls love the sight of a huge cock. I guess you could see it as study and manly when I guy has a huge one. But its not something to base a relationship on, and for many women, even though its great to look and play with a huge one, a smaller one would be a better fit for them. There's a reason all men don't have 10 inch dicks. If all women wanted that, I would guess natural selection would have selected many more men with large members, whereas they're actually much rarer than average or smaller sized dicks.

So no, don't feel guilty at all for loving a big penis. They're great, and many women love them, but they aren't for everyone, and its stupid to date a guy just because he has a big dick. That would be like a guy dating a girl just because she has huge boobs or something like that. Yes it can be desireable for some, but its not something to base a relationship on.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
stud_hunter said:
Eeeck. Indeed, measure him, but don't exaggerate the results. I promise you he's measured his cock carefully and knows exactly what he's packing. So if you make a number up he'll know you're just trying to make him feel good. From what you've told us, Tiff, it sounds like he's pretty big on his own and doesn't really need you adding inches, so measure away and give it to him straight! And of course report back! :wink:

Hell yes. You'd be surprised how hard a guy can get when you're measuring. Sometimes he'll give himself a few extra cm's when he's having a girl measure it instead of himself. Its a great lead-in for some hot sex!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
Hell yes. You'd be surprised how hard a guy can get when you're measuring. Sometimes he'll give himself a few extra cm's when he's having a girl measure it instead of himself. Its a great lead-in for some hot sex!

Ooooh! Now with all this talk I can't wait to measure him! I'm going to buy a tape measure now!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lisa_2662 said:
...Sometimes he'll give himself a few extra cm's when he's having a girl measure it instead of himself....

In reality that's probably the reverse of what actually happens...:tongue:

lisa_2662 said:
Its a great lead-in for some hot sex!

I'm with you on that one though...:biggrin1:

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:

Getting measured by a woman is completely hot. It can be even hotter if she does it in some sexy way. I was with one woman who had a rediculously hot talent for sexy talk. She measured me really slowly and gave a play by play of every inch as she went. It was so hot I can't even do it justice, but I kinda do remember it word for word because it would be hard to forget. She measured the 1st inch and she's like "this is when I feel you pushing inside me." On the 3rd or 4th inch she's like "now I really feel you spreading me apart." The best was on the 6th inch when she said "this is as much as most guys have. But look at that. Your cock's not even done yet. This is sure gonna feel good in me." It's a miracle I didn't jizz there. Needless to say some HOT sex followed.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
I certainly wouldn't feel guilty. Next time he compliments you on your appearance (which he had better do frequently), just say "yeah, I like your big dick too!". Then ask him if he knows how big it is (he does, but may not admit it) and whip out the tape measure to check for yourself.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
sorry but a bit of a rant...

In society now everyone is so worried about offending or demeaning anyone else that you cant say you like something without feeling guilty about it.

Honestly everyone knows that majority of men would like a bigger cock and that most women like them big so whats the harm admitting it, is it really that wrong to say what you prefer.

So no, never feel guilty about liking your guys big cock,instead be proud that he has one and that you get it whenever you want.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Latiszari said:
I think that's natural, obvious and above all human.:smile:
Does a man prefer a woman whit big breasts? Of course he does, even if he doesn't despise smaller ones.
No one should feel guilty for this.:biggrin1:

I don't have a preference for big breasts. Why limit myself like that?