Feel odd...bigness?

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can't quite say about me but mostof you a large in the jockage. WHenerect I feel pretty large. One reason it's hard to get all the way erect is that it feels so awkward. Does anybody else have this feeling?

You know instead of being proud of your bigness like small guys would think it actually feels weird. Here you are with this vertical body and theres this big thing below your wait that protrudes out. Like like a childs toy or a balloon. Does anyone else fell out of proportion?

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is interesting thought. It never would have even occurred to me that someone would feel bodily odd or anatomically out of balance on account of having a large penis. I, for one, cannot relate to this. I feel wholly in proportion in respect to my penis, flaccid or fully erect. In fact, I would think that it would feel odd there not being a significantly sized appendage fixed between my legs, like something was stunted or missing altogether. I strongly suspect most men feel as I do.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have felt odd about mine I'm 6'2" 138 lbs 8.6 length and 6.4 around. I know I'm not the biggest dude around but I hang soft at 6 long. In highschool in the change rooms it felt odd I noticed other guys would notice that i was bigger than them. I once got scolded because I asked my sex ed teacher why in all the mail anat drawings the guys testicles hung lower than their penis's. I was told i was being rude and insensitive. I asked my teacher the next year and she just blushed and said umm for like a min and said it doesn't represent every guy. when i probed saying yeah but all the drawings are different and their penis still doesn't pass they're scrotum. She laughed and saidI don't see a problem. I dropped the question and figured id find out if mine were importunate on my own. Even a couple months ago I caught a couple people looking at the hot springs.

wonder27

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Elastic, I do understand what you are experiencing. In my case, as far as this site, I'm not big, but regardless of size it does strike me as anotomically out of balance to have this thing sticking out at a right angle to the rest of the body. Even tho I'm gay and quite facinated by dicks, looking at another guy walking around a gay locker room with a hardon, while it's an exciting turn-on that I don't want to take my eyes off of, at the same time it seems counter-productive it being perependicular to the body and bouncing oddly as he walks. I have a much stronger sense of the oddness when I'm the one walking around. I see it as a contradiction that I have because when it's a sexual situation, the oddness of this awkwardly bouncing thing sticking out as I walk around is actually productive. Interesting! Thanks for pointing this out!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that we are trying to determine

ah come on! what the hell does that mean!! measure it and tell us. and in my humble opinion your OP is nonsense. what do you mean you can't get fully hard because you feel out of proportion?! hey..I have slight obsessive/compulsive tendencies and my cock getting hard and hanging out does not affect me! lol like it was said earlier....I have always had this cock and it's part of me and I am used to it.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you saying Elastic, you have onset Body Dismorphic tendencies.

Do you need counselling?

In all my life, my dick has never felt weird to me, neither have my arms or legs, my body, face or any other body part. They have all felt like me. They work as they should, bring me (and others) pleasure. I am in control of them and able to use them to achieve all the things I need them to. They are all part of me.

I think if things on your body don't feel natural, you should speak with your Doctor and get a refferal to a Psychologist, to assess your state of mind, before you cause yourself harm.