feel of a large penis a womans point of view

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thedigital, May 24, 2008.

1. thedigital

thedigital New Member

I'm kinda curious here - what are some things you guys out there are wondering about when it comes to what women are feeling/thinking about when havin sex with a large penis...if anything?

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    No replies?

Good to know you guys care so much about our experience.

3. undercoverblk

undercoverblk New Member

I'm curious:
    * does it physically feel better to be with a bigger-dicked man, or is it more psychological (that is, are you turned on my the thought of having a bigger-dicked man and the sense of accomplishment of being able to take all of him)?

* are little dicked guys an annoyance--"pity fucks"--or can you genuinely be turned on my a little guy's stroke, and not just his pussy-eating skills?

* what do y'all consider a "big" dick? [among by black gay/bi friends and I, less than 7" (18 cm) is small, 7" (18 cm) is tolerable, 8" (20 cm) is accepatble, 9" (23 cm) is marriage material, and 10"--"double digits"--(25 cm) or more is considered "big". Ten inches (25 cm) is like winning the lottery. Eleven inches (28 cm) will have you "dickmatized", and 12" (30 cm) or more is a news story because you are likely to go "psycho" on any person that tries to have your man after all the work you put into to learning to take and taking that huge piece multiple times a day, everyday. (Isn't funny that guys with huge dicks are insatiable and have crazy high sex drives? LOL)]

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    thick cocks feel better, I have to admit. Length isn't really much of an issue as long as it's more than about 4-5"

5. 6.5 texrick

6.5 texrick New Member

I have a few questions.

1- Do bigger cocks give better orgasms?
    2- After having great sex with a big cock can you go back to an average cock?
    3- Do woman like being able to take in 9inches?
    4- When you are taking in a huge cock what feels better- The actual pressure from the big cock in your vagina or how relaxed and large your vagina stretches to accommodate the large penis
    5- What feels better a 8in length 5 inch girth penis or a 6 inch length and a 6 inch girth penis?
    6- does the sight of a big cock instantly make you wet and horny? or do u still need stimulation
    7- what is the perfect size to you?

6. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a few questions.

1- Do bigger cocks give better orgasms? Only about 5% of women can orgasm from just penetration, for the rest of us it's clitoral, so size isn't an issue with that
    2- After having great sex with a big cock can you go back to an average cock? Of course, it's not ALL about size
    3- Do woman like being able to take in 9inches? Our vaginas are only about 4-5" in depth, so more than that involves pushing bits out of the way, MUCH bigger than that can be quite painful
    4- When you are taking in a huge cock what feels better- The actual pressure from the big cock in your vagina or how relaxed and large your vagina stretches to accommodate the large penis? For me it's the sensation of being stretched by a thick cock that I love
    5- What feels better a 8in length 5 inch girth penis or a 6 inch length and a 6 inch girth penis? 6x6
    6- does the sight of a big cock instantly make you wet and horny? or do u still need stimulation? It can do.... big cocks are very pleasing aesthetically
    7- what is the perfect size to you? 8x6

7. HUNG.GUY

HUNG.GUY New Member

Albums:
  8. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hope that helps.

9. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

10. jmn5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The responses from the women really make a lot of sense. For views, it has more to do with aesthetics rather than just size. For sex, it has more to do with the sexual feeling of the act rather than size.

I think anyone who cares enough to take the cues and pleasure their partner will be in fine shape with a woman. Size may matter to a point, but to a much lessor degree.

My 2c

11. LeCaire

LeCaire New Member

Albums:
    I have one old question

Ugly guy with a big one or handsome (or atheletic) guy with an average one ?

What about "Ugly" and "Beautiful" penises ??

12. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Without knowing more about these men I couldn't say.... I wouldn't choose a bloke based entirely on his penis

13. LeCaire

LeCaire New Member

Albums:
    Offcourse, that would be way too stupid i guess, but my question is: Does a large penis excites you more than a hot guy ?

14. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know. I'm just excited more by an intelligent and funny guy... but if two equally intelligent and funny guys were before me and one was great looking with a small cock, and the other was ugly with a big cock.... I really don't know what I'd do! lol..... can I have them both?

15. LeCaire

LeCaire New Member

Albums:
    are you sexually excited in bed by intelligent guys :tongue: ?

16. Disco_diesel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "what are your opinions on the pedestrianisation of Norwich town centre? I do here that it will improve access for people in WHEEEEEEEEL chairs.."
    Im Alan Partridge BBC

17. 6.5 texrick

6.5 texrick New Member

These two answers have me a little confused. If your vaginas are only 4-5" in depth then why is it that most women believe a 8x6 is the perfect cock size?

Reasons for my interest in this topic.

I have a 6.5x6.5 penis. I have always loved my cock but have always known if it was a little longer it would be a great cock.

My current GF is crazy about me and I am crazy about her. Our relationship started based on sex. Normal for me not normal for her. She had never really been fucked hard before I had sex with her. Her long term ex-boyfriend had a longer cock than mine but only about 5inch girth. The guy who she was having sex with right before me had a very large penis. Over 8inches around 6 inch girth. She says they had sex several times and she didn't enjoy it because it hurt. At first I did not believe her as many girls have told me this lie before in order to make me feel like my penis is perfect. But then I started to think maybe it did hurt her because he wasn't skilled with his penis. Maybe he was thrusting in to deep before she was aroused enough to take it. Making her think big cocks hurt.

The reason I wonder all this is because my GF takes my whole dick no problem at all. When I am fucking her with her legs on my shoulders (the deepest position I can go) and she is really aroused she tells me to go harder and deeper but I can't. I am going as hard as I can and as deep as I can but she still says deeper. It is not one of those "deepers" a woman will moan to keep the sex active, like "harder, faster, deeper, harder,etc." it is like she is hoping it will some how get deeper, like she is trying to will my penis to touch a place on her vagina that I can not touch.

I of course keep going until she finally gets on top. She can usually come when she is on top in less than a minute after I have been fucking her hard. I know this is a good thing but to me it seems like she just gets bored that she can't come from the penetration so she gets on top to get it over with. I think that if my penis was an 1 or 2 longer I could make her come with penetration.

I wonder if one day she will try to get her real big cock experience since her first big cock guy was no stud and she knows she can take it when she is aroused correctly.

18. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely. The brain is the biggest sexual organ we have.... and it's a huge mistake to disregard that fact!

19. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Size isn't everything ...:tongue:

20. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

I would choose the handsome guy with the average one.

If I'm not physically attracted to him, then I wouldn't be capable of having sex with him. It would be a turn off. If you saw a woman who had really beautiful breasts and a nice butt, but you found her face really ugly, would you want to or be able to have sex with her?

There's an expression guys use when they want sex with a woman but think she's ugly. They say something like, "I'd do her with a bag over her head".

Very good 2c, jmn5.

If he has body odor, can't keep a job, isn't too bright, and has no sense of humor, then I'm not going to be interested in his large penis. It's the whole person, not individual body parts.

I don't think there are many women out there who would love a guy solely because of his large penis if he has no other redeeming qualities.