feel of a large penis a womans point of view

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard its like being on a rollercoaster and going down a big hill; like when your stomach turns upside down.

At least thats what one girl said when I rammed my manliness into her femininity.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This topic has been aired in many threads under various guises before, but it's always interesting to hear some new views, and hopefully some experienced and honest ones from our womenfolk.

My experience, speaking as a middle-range 7"x5", has been interesting, in that both my ex-wife and my present g/f both had previous partners with really huge dicks, but neither had had happy sex-lives, and my present g/f had never had a vaginal orgasm until we met. And then it was initially with my finger! Doing the "come-hither" stroke on the upper wall of her vagina. She came like a rocket, and proved to be a really wet cummer, which sent me wild. Turns out her G-spot is hyper sensitive, but very near the front, so hugely hung hubby, whose attitude was "Ram it in hard, bang like hell, and get the fuck outa there," just missed the whole point, hah hah (though successfully fathering children).

Maybe our chemistry was just better. Or the fact that I fell totally in love with her and felt 100% angst free. Whatever, she turns out to be the most orgasmic woman I've ever met. She says that the size and width of my cock head is very stimulating.

Although I'm not huge, my ex-wife would never go on top, because even 7" just went too deep and hurt. Even after we'd had kids.

So, thedigital and undercoverblk, there's my two cents worth. I've never ever thought of myself as having more than an average dick, but if the stats are to be believed, even a modest 7" is 1 in 8. This site helps.

LeCaire

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Still no one answered my question about "ugly" penis, is there such a thing? what do you mean exactly by ugly ?

LeCaire

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How about the size and width of the head of the penis ?? is it important to the feeling of the woman also ??

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
(Here's one place we had this discussion recently: http://www.lpsg.org/88886-how-many-your-girlfriends-have.html)

Denise, I'm with you on that. There are some pumped cocks on this site that turn the stomach. How could anyone do that to themselves? As a 70/30 who went to UK boarding school, I've seen a fair few cocks. Some were really pretty, and some really gross. To my eye, a very thick cock with a small helmet head is not attractive. A good sized head in proportion to the rest of the shaft, and the shaft not, as you said, all lumpy and bumpy, though some smooth veins can be nice too. Oh well, at least on this site one can look. Check them out. I also prefer circumcised, though uncut looks better flaccid.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few questions.

1- Do bigger cocks give better orgasms?
For me it does.
2- After having great sex with a big cock can you go back to an average cock?
Unfortunately I have only really had good sex with a big one, and ONE average guy who was really good with his hands.
3- Do woman like being able to take in 9inches?
Depends on the woman. I like it. :wink:
4- When you are taking in a huge cock what feels better- The actual pressure from the big cock in your vagina or how relaxed and large your vagina stretches to accommodate the large penis
The pressure!!! Love that!
5- What feels better a 8in length 5 inch girth penis or a 6 inch length and a 6 inch girth penis?
Let me try them both and then get back to you on that. :cool:
6- does the sight of a big cock instantly make you wet and horny? or do u still need stimulation
I get turned on visually but also want the added stimulation as well.
7- what is the perfect size to you?
Not sure yet.

thedigital

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious:
* does it physically feel better to be with a bigger-dicked man, or is it more psychological (that is, are you turned on my the thought of having a bigger-dicked man and the sense of accomplishment of being able to take all of him)? Not so much the psychological, but the feel.

* are little dicked guys an annoyance--"pity fucks"--or can you genuinely be turned on my a little guy's stroke, and not just his pussy-eating skills? eh, its 50/50. I mean, in my opinion, if they are good in other areas to make up for what they lack "down there" I'm willing to overlook size...otherwise, yes, others are a bit annoying - sometimes,

* what do y'all consider a "big" dick? [among by black gay/bi friends and I, less than 7" (18 cm) is small, 7" (18 cm) is tolerable, 8" (20 cm) is accepatble, 9" (23 cm) is marriage material, and 10"--"double digits"--(25 cm) or more is considered "big". Ten inches (25 cm) is like winning the lottery. Eleven inches (28 cm) will have you "dickmatized", and 12" (30 cm) or more is a news story because you are likely to go "psycho" on any person that tries to have your man after all the work you put into to learning to take and taking that huge piece multiple times a day, everyday. (Isn't funny that guys with huge dicks are insatiable and have crazy high sex drives? LOL)]Size partially has do with proportion. PErsonally, I feel that at least 8.5" is big...sadly because I've been with guys who make that a biz size.
Part 2...

1- Do bigger cocks give better orgasms? It depends. I feel that (for me) it helps.
2- After having great sex with a big cock can you go back to an average cock? Yes.
3- Do woman like being able to take in 9inches? I can't say from personal experience, but I would like it if I was able to...
4- When you are taking in a huge cock what feels better- The actual pressure from the big cock in your vagina or how relaxed and large your vagina stretches to accommodate the large penis? The pressure.
5- What feels better a 8in length 5 inch girth penis or a 6 inch length and a 6 inch girth penis? I'm gonna have to say 6 by 6
6- does the sight of a big cock instantly make you wet and horny? or do u still need stimulation? Its a little bit of both. The visual part starts it off, but the stimulation helps more.
7- what is the perfect size to you? Can't say as I can answer that...I don't think I've found my perfect size...

Alecburroughs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone!
I know it may seem obvious, but what exactly is arousing in a large penis, from a female point of view. Men might view a sizeable dick as a symbol of power, as a means to unfallibly catch women's eyes and erotic interest...
But as a woman, what is it about a massive one? Sheer aesthetics, the anticipation..., an image of virility?

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
She says they had sex several times and she didn't enjoy it because it hurt. At first I did not believe her as many girls have told me this lie before in order to make me feel like my penis is perfect.
It is true, it can hurt. I am only around 7"x6" and in the past I hurt my wife while pushing too deep. And this not in the beginning of the intercourse, so arousing and lubrication were not the issue. But women are not all the same.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. when me and my girlfriend have sex i start with deep strokes after a few minutes. do most other women (or atleast most of the women here) like the feeling of your breath being taken away?

2. im nit circumcised but whenever we're sexin it up i stroke it for atleast half an hour because for some reason it takes me a long time to cum ( but i aint complaining ) . i believe the pussy should be fucked thoroughly but can there be such a thing as fucking for too long?

Shakespear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No replies?

Good to know you guys care so much about our experience.

Never make the mistake to generalize Sweetie, it depends from PERSON to PERSON. Some Guys love their big Peckers and some love their big Peckers and their woman. For me it is about personal preference. What is big for one girl is small for the next. I like my big-one so naturally I would love for my woman to like IT too. The point is: If you(the woman) like IT big then have it big and if you like it medium then have IT medium etc. It is your choice really, you make your own experience Sweety!

D_Claude Balls

Account Disabled
Media
Mate if your cock was longer it would make no difference to making her cum.

Its down to position and skill. Trust me. If you rub the clit while fucking it works. It might take time, it might take different angels but in the end the result is orgasm. Its weather you can keep at it long enough and keep hitting that spot before you blow. My wife can cum 99% of the time with her on top. Why? well she is in control. I am deep inside and she is rubbing her clit on me and thebase of my cock. If I am on top of her its different and is for guys. We all like I think, well I do longer stokes. In and out. This is not so good for the girl as they need the contact mostly with the clit to cum. Just my experience.

These two answers have me a little confused. If your vaginas are only 4-5" in depth then why is it that most women believe a 8x6 is the perfect cock size?

Reasons for my interest in this topic.

I have a 6.5x6.5 penis. I have always loved my cock but have always known if it was a little longer it would be a great cock.

My current GF is crazy about me and I am crazy about her. Our relationship started based on sex. Normal for me not normal for her. She had never really been fucked hard before I had sex with her. Her long term ex-boyfriend had a longer cock than mine but only about 5inch girth. The guy who she was having sex with right before me had a very large penis. Over 8inches around 6 inch girth. She says they had sex several times and she didn't enjoy it because it hurt. At first I did not believe her as many girls have told me this lie before in order to make me feel like my penis is perfect. But then I started to think maybe it did hurt her because he wasn't skilled with his penis. Maybe he was thrusting in to deep before she was aroused enough to take it. Making her think big cocks hurt.

The reason I wonder all this is because my GF takes my whole dick no problem at all. When I am fucking her with her legs on my shoulders (the deepest position I can go) and she is really aroused she tells me to go harder and deeper but I can't. I am going as hard as I can and as deep as I can but she still says deeper. It is not one of those "deepers" a woman will moan to keep the sex active, like "harder, faster, deeper, harder,etc." it is like she is hoping it will some how get deeper, like she is trying to will my penis to touch a place on her vagina that I can not touch.

I of course keep going until she finally gets on top. She can usually come when she is on top in less than a minute after I have been fucking her hard. I know this is a good thing but to me it seems like she just gets bored that she can't come from the penetration so she gets on top to get it over with. I think that if my penis was an 1 or 2 longer I could make her come with penetration.

I wonder if one day she will try to get her real big cock experience since her first big cock guy was no stud and she knows she can take it when she is aroused correctly.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few questions.

1- Do bigger cocks give better orgasms? Only about 5% of women can orgasm from just penetration, for the rest of us it's clitoral, so size isn't an issue with that

I've been with a few women that claim to have had their share of partners, but hadn't ever achieved an orgasm from penetration. All of them had orgasms from penetration with me... naturally, my ego rose quite a bit. In fact, one tryst had several orgasms; the first less than a minute after we started.

As much as I would like to believe I'm a cocksman, I can't help but think there was a lot of emotion in play as well. How much does emotion play in a woman's ability to orgasm through penetration? Or is my girth such that they just can't help themselves?

roxyknox88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the girth would have alot to do with it. the more friction on the walls and clit, the easier the orgasm. i normally have to be on top as well or it can take forever, but not just from penetration - the right spots must be hit.

it's true there is such a thing as too big. i am just getting adjusted after the 5th time w/ my current partner, who is the biggest i've had. i still can't take it all yet. took me 'til the 4th time to orgasm (me on top) and i was still sore days later.

good news is i'm getting more comfortable and the sex is amazing (if done with care).

so guys, please take it easy on her the first couple times, ok?