Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, what are you wearing?....
No, only kidding.

It is always nice to be appreciated for something, even if it's only the thickness of your cock, and only on the internet and not in 'real' life.

My, you are a real poster-girl!!

Over 3000 posts!

Not all about penis-girth, surely?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you fat boys...:tongue:

Well, I'm a parrot talking and now writting, plus my poor handle of english does not hold me or embarass me of my goal to communicate and exchange

As much I love talk about sex and I'm a flirt by nature I do have other interests and my post have a pinch of everything under the sun..I think and hope...:wink:

Hmm..I'm eating my breakfast pancakes with ferocity thinking about fat ones..well, the thing is..as much I think about many things everything brings me back to sensuality and sensations and boys...:shrug:

Well...:tongue:

Have a great day everybody! :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think girth queen would more appropriate. there's always something happening at the lower region of my body when i read your comments.

:cool: ..Mr.Thickgirth...I do feel flatered to trigger some reactions from a fat Dutch boy...

With naughty Amsterdan near by you and Dutch girls near by you..wow...how come someone out of there still triggers by outsiders is a surprise to me...:tongue:

How do you say 'thick, fat' in Dutch ?

:hijacked: OP sorry...I will not post anymore..:redface:

thickgirth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With naughty Amsterdan near by you and Dutch girls near by you..wow.......how come someone out of there still triggers by outsiders is a surprise to me...:tongue:

How do you say 'thick, fat' in Dutch ?

Yeah, good question! I'll discuss that with my wife, about Amsterdam and the Dutch girls. But in the meantime...i like what u write.

btw "thick" in the Dutch language is "dik"

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep seeing this factoid show up in response to length issues and I'd like to explain why length is still important.

If the guy has a 4" penis, during thrusting the woman will feel on the in-stroke 1",2",3", 4" and on the out-stroke 4", 3",2", 1" of vaginal sensation.

If the guy has an 8" penis, during thrusting the woman will feel on the in-stroke 1",2",3",4",4",4",4",4" and on the out-stroke 4",4",4",4",4",3",2",1" of vaginal sensation.

A longer penis will stimulate those 4'' for more duration than a shorter penis can during thrusting.

This is in addition to the pleasurable sensations from pressure around or on the cervix which is entirely dependant on length.

wow, Gillete, that really puts things in perpective. thanks. I do have a question: I had a gf who preferred keeping the head stroking that 4" mark, rather than the rest of the shaft.... so while I am longer than 4", she prefered being rubbed "there". mind you she had no problem with my full length. She just would sometimes prefer shallow thrusts...

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thanks for those that have responded, as far as physiology goes, the rectum is two-stage, so there is a second sphincter that has to open, and the initial canal typically is 7-9", so at 8" I've hit the 2nd from a deep thrust, but never have pushed through since I don't have the extra inches...

Still curious from both tops and bottoms who have details on what it's like to go that deep in someone, how it felt and how they reacted, and that goes both ways, since I've never been penetrated that deep, frankly a little afraid :(

I'm just shy of 9 on my best day, so maybe that's why it hasn't happened to me that much either as a top. When I'm going for a ballslapping fuck, I know I've hit the second ring because I feel a slight resistance and then see a decided, involuntary wince. After checking with him ("you okay?"), sometimes I stop there, sometimes I plunge away.

The position matters -- I like starting by standing on the side of the bed with his legs over my shoulders. Then as the fucking gets faster, I like to mount the guy and push it on while on my haunches in a half-squat. This allows for maximum penetration, and a little coordination, and pushing all the way through is intense.

When I'm bottoming, there's no way I can take that much.

Marissa1

Just Browsing
Media
My wife just started to take my cock in her ass after 2 yrs of marrage just because was scared it would hurt so much as it did her pussy and it took her awhile just to get her pussy from not being sore for days after. I'm only 8.5 long and 7.5 girth. We did some hypno-therapy (sex therapist) and now she's relaxed alot more and we really get rough during sex.

Sounds painful considering your size.....

We actually watched my twin brother fuck her best friend in the ass so she could get herself a visual of what to expect.

That's a bit twisted......

As of today and working her ass with increased sizes of dildos 6 months later we have now had anal sex 9 times and she loves it and something new has happened, everytime and only during anal sex she plays with her clit and when she cums she now squirts and not just a dribble were talking close to a 1/2 cup of this almost pre-cum type of liquid.

Well, at least she is enjoying it!!!!

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im gonna throw another factor into the mix ... in my experience here in LPSG, it seems that a lengthy penis gets more :eek: faces rather than a girthy one, that being said, a lot of ppl get aroused mainly because of psychological factors (like :eek: :eek: ITS SO BIG).... unless u have a 7.5+ girth u dont get that reaction... and i think most women are LENGTH queens not GIRTH queens, so maybe a not very experienced woman would perceive that they want a 9+ length but what they really need is fat one... well just my 2 cents!

deepthroat4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you've hit on a good point JustHangin'... I have a fat dick (roughly 6" around, but a bit thicker toward the base) and 8" long - women like the width and complain about the length, but men like the length and complain about the width....

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love that burning pain afterwards because he's so thick it stretched me to the limits without tearing. Endorphines do a lot to keep me from feeling this pain when i'm turned on so much. But a few minutes after stopping i definitely get the sensation of being swollen and sore. As long as i don't tear i can enjoy this after burn.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love that burning pain afterwards because he's so thick it stretched me to the limits without tearing. Endorphines do a lot to keep me from feeling this pain when i'm turned on so much. But a few minutes after stopping i definitely get the sensation of being swollen and sore. As long as i don't tear i can enjoy this after burn.

Enjoying the afterburn--that is so fucking hot!