Feel so depressed

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel lso depressed I can't even get a job or not even a Gf. I feel like just ending my life as I seem to have nothing to lose

I all ready tied and applied at many of the place's around town..even at fast foods places will not even hire me ..I mean I'm 28 and never had a job I feel so worthless. in the work force im a reject my friend is moving and is pushing me out of his life (close by but does not want me to know where he live). even got denied by a local charty thift store (they havr many stores on the west coast that claims to help train workers but I think they are just running a" fake non profit" scam to avoid paying income taxes... the claimed that I did not have enough work experience ...what a joke they are..I mean I have a cAR but I'm just going to sell it since I have very little use for it

Last edited:

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Get your testosterone levels checked.

I am not kidding
it's probably fine since I'm not fat

well I'm fucked since my parents are kicking me out at the end of the year. .when the lease ends I rather be dead then live on the streets...

Last edited:

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude don't do it!! Have you never needed to work before, is that why you haven't had a job yet? Were your parents supporting you? You have a car, that is HUGE!!! T levels can have nothing to do with being fat.

A job and a girlfriend are not the end-all-be-all of life, there is SO MUCH MORE to lose than just that.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude don't do it!! Have you never needed to work before, is that why you haven't had a job yet? Were your parents supporting you? You have a car, that is HUGE!!! T levels can have nothing to do with being fat.

A job and a girlfriend are not the end-all-be-all of life, there is SO MUCH MORE to lose than just that.
I only make $20 to 300$ a month that is not even enough to rent a room. doing what I currently do..rooms for rent start at 350 and up plus percentage of utilities. ..yeah I have some money saved but can easily blow threw that quickly.

I have been trying to get a job since I was 18 the last 10 years. only got a few interviews out of the 100s of applications I have done. I even know all the answers to those stupid survey they hav . so I get 100% correct on em. I hate my parents they fucked me over by setting me up to fail.. I have no cimnal record besides a speeding ticket 3 years ago

Last edited:

90guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Try to focus on yourself, on what really matters to you...and you'll probably find some reasons to consider life worth living...forget about work and girlfriend...can be helpful (especially if you're having problems with home as you're doing now) but they aren't everything.
A lot of people have both and aren't happy as well...think about how many people hate their work and they have to go there every day...
You are free and you can still choose what you like most...I know it can sounds too optimistic, but it can be a way to go out of your situation :)

Reactions: alcor972 and GBF64

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Try to focus on yourself, on what really matters to you...and you'll probably find some reasons to consider life worth living...forget about work and girlfriend...can be helpful (especially if you're having problems with home as you're doing now) but they aren't everything.
A lot of people have both and aren't happy as well...think about how many people hate their work and they have to go there every day...
You are free and you can still choose what you like most...I know it can sounds too optimistic, but it can be a way to go out of your situation :)
I have nothing to look forward too..

90guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
I have nothing to look forward too..

You have something, it doesn't have to be work-related, it can involve your leisure time...watching TV shows or movies or sports, or being on this site :p
Or it could be something you liked in the past, maybe you will rediscover it...

Reactions: alcor972

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You have something, it doesn't have to be work-related, it can involve your leisure time...watching TV shows or movies or sports, or being on this site :p
Or it could be something you liked in the past, maybe you will rediscover it...
um watching something on tv or a movie is nothing to look forward to.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I only make $20 to 300$ a month that is not even enough to rent a room. doing what I currently do..rooms for rent start at 350 and up plus percentage of utilities. ..yeah I have some money saved but can easily blow threw that quickly.

I have been trying to get a job since I was 18 the last 10 years. only got a few interviews out of the 100s of applications I have done. I even know all the answers to those stupid survey they hav . so I get 100% correct on em. I hate my parents they fucked me over by setting me up to fail.. I have no cimnal record besides a speeding ticket 3 years ago

Not a lot of info to go on.

What is it that you currently do to bring in 20-300 bucks? You say you never had a job... so what is it that you DO for this money?

How, exactly, did your parents set you up to fail? By giving you a place to stay?

Did you finish high school? Did you not go to college?

At what point do you take responsibility for your own actions?

Is there anything you Know how to do? Or any kind of job that you are interested in having?
What kind of jobs have you applied for?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not a lot of info to go on.

What is it that you currently do to bring in 20-300 bucks? You say you never had a job... so what is it that you DO for this money?

How, exactly, did your parents set you up to fail? By giving you a place to stay?

Did you finish high school? Did you not go to college?

At what point do you take responsibility for your own actions?

Is there anything you Know how to do? Or any kind of job that you are interested in having?
What kind of jobs have you applied for?
reselling stuff online from local thift stores

keep from going out ,as i was locked inside (double deadbolt cylinder )the house this was done fora long time.this was only done to me, my brother and sisters could do what ever they wanted. go out with friends etc... physical and mental abuse and death threats by my mom.

that has made me a very light sleeper pretty much any noise wakes me up and makes it hard to get to sleep..

I didn't finish school as the issuses getting to sleep was becoming a major issue

i appled for many from fast food to labor type jobs

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You said that you're feeling depressed and chances are that this is exactly what your problem is, a depression. If this is the case, you should of course go see your local doctor to get evaluated and then professionally managed. Even if you believe the cause is another, I would suggest that you still talk to your doctor about it. Not only is he or she professionally trained, he or she will also be able to actually offer you some help, unless us lpsg members. We can only offer you our support and I can't help but feel that you need more than this right now.