Feeldoe Strapless Strap Ons

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by gn69, Jan 5, 2009.

1. gn69

gn69 New Member

Anyone ever use this. Looks great for both wife and I.

Any feedback???

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

not all they're cracked up to be. unless she has amazing muscle control the bulb will pop out when thrusting or just slip out from the weight. useless for anal sex in all forms. the bum is too tight to even think about penetration without hand holding at the base the whole time.

they are good for giving a woman a blow job. the visual is amazing with no straps. she gets direct stimulation to the clit, the blub should rest pretty tight on her g-spot. some have a vibrating egg you can insert.

really other than gender flipping cock worship i wouldn't buy one. you can buy something like a Rock Chick* and use it in combination with a strap on. check out Blowfish.com*. when in doubt go to the dykes, very good customer review section that might be useful.

ML

Rock Chick link - Rock Chick - Babeland

Blowfish.com - Blowfish: Expert Advice and Great Prices on Sex Toys, Vibrators, Adult Videos, Lube

3. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

I just got one last week. I first put in my hole and it stayed up there without holding it in. The suction kept it in place. Now I can give my gf DP!! Tonight my gf will peg me with it:rolleyes:. If she has any problem keeping it up her pussy I will have her put on sliver tri shorts with a hole cut out in the front. This way she can put it up her pussy then put on the shorts and pull the cock thur. That should keep it in place while she pegs my tight waxed tan hole!!!:eek:

4. FastErik1973

FastErik1973 Member

I also tested the other end which my gf will peg me with. It has a nice curve to it and the perfect thickness and length for me. I like the curve when she will do me side by side from behind. I did not like it if she did me on my back. I got the flesh color since I did not want a crazy color plus it will make my gf look like my t-girl gf which is so hot with her gummy bear fake d cup tits.

Draft saved Draft deleted