Feelin Hot in Boxerbriefs

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually wear boxers but now I've gotten more comfy with wearing boxer briefs. Well When I wear boxerbriefs it feels so sexy, i love how it makes the bulge how I look in them when I look in the mirror and how I feel in them, am I the only one that feels sexy in boxer briefs?

D

deleted3272

I wear both boxers and boxer briefs i get the kind that are a little more like boxers, they let things hang free but still give a little support i usually wear those to work. i wouldent say they make me feel sexy though...lol

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BlackCock85 said:
I usually wear boxers but now I've gotten more comfy with wearing boxer briefs. Well When I wear boxerbriefs it feels so sexy, i love how it makes the bulge how I look in them when I look in the mirror and how I feel in them, am I the only one that feels sexy in boxer briefs?

If you look up the poll I've started on this subsection once, about women's taste in male underwear, you'll see that you're wearing the favorite kind of underwear of me, and the majority of other voters, male as well as female. You even mirror my thoughts on boxer briefs, and what's sexy about them. So, keep it up, lad!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I ONLY wear boxer briefs (unless I am wearing my jock). I feel totally sexy and super-heroic when I have them on. The make your ass, thighs, and bulge look fantastic. And they feel great.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE boxer briefs—especially black and white Calvin Klein's. But to me, there's nothing like string-bikinis and thongs. If I wasn't into skimpy underwear, boxer briefs would be my first choice of underwear instead of my second.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone else have the problem if you get the leg opening too snug its makes your ass sweat?

I tend to stick with one brand......

Otherwise, very muggy.....and uncomfortable...

Daudau

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally wear boxer briefs and boxers just as much as another, but I'm 60% partial to boxer briefs ;)

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Indeed, boxer briefs are the way to go for me. Some support, but with room as well to position differently. These by Jake are nice, and I lke the button too.

Jack

Attachments

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
grnman said:
Indeed, boxer briefs are the way to go for me. Some support, but with room as well to position differently. These by Jake are nice, and I lke the button too.

Jack

And that's a fantastic bulge you're showing there Jack. Extremely hot!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BlackCock85 said:

The thing I like about wearing boxer briefs is that I can let my 9 x 7 cock have some breathing space trailing down the left leg and the slight pressure of the shorts keeps it very full of blood all the time! I am really noticing eyes dropping to my crotch more than with other type shorts! I definitely enjoy the full cock feeling all the time!:tongue: :wink: :smile:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
grnman said:

Jack

Just to clarify I'm more of a boxers man, but yes I love when I wear my boxer briefs and whoa that's a hot pic.

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
The thing I like about wearing boxer briefs is that I can let my 9 x 7 cock have some breathing space trailing down the left leg and the slight pressure of the shorts keeps it very full of blood all the time! I am really noticing eyes dropping to my crotch more than with other type shorts! I definitely enjoy the full cock feeling all the time!:tongue: :wink: :smile:

Definately, the support without constriction is what I like about boxerbriefs. I've found that some are too baggy and act like boxers, but a nice not-too-tight-but-snug pair are my favorites. And my balls get some support as well, unlike in boxers.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
catman said:
Anyone else have the problem if you get the leg opening too snug its makes your ass sweat?

I tend to stick with one brand......

Otherwise, very muggy.....and uncomfortable...
Dude you must be buying the wrong size. Booty sweat is a sign that the fabric is too close to the body.

I wear boxer briefs, but to me it's my relaxed fit. The only reason I wear them is fear of being pantsed and called a pansie for wearing briefs.

I'm sorry but I'm a sex god when I wear briefs. They add a whole other level of sexiness to my attitude when I'm wearing them. I usually wear boxer briefs but wear briefs on a date. Any body own a pair of black underwear?:cool: