Feelin Hot in Boxerbriefs

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does anyone have a link to a good source or a favorite brand? I used to buy Wickers from Sierra Trading post because they had fun patterns and colors for cheap, but I checked with the manufacturer and they are made with overstock fabric especially for sierratradingpost.com and I guess they are discontinued, at least for the time being. I sent a pic of myself in my favorite blue stripes pair to the Wickers representative telling her how much I like and miss them. Maybe that's why they were discontinued. :confused:

I seldom wear cotton where I live because of the heat--that's booty sweat. In fact I don't know why they make underwear out of cotton at all, it dries three times slower than polyester, nylon or blends. Skiviez.com someone posted in another thread has some I like, but they are not cheap. It's hard to find colors, patterns, a fly, and quick dry material all in the same pair. I need a fly.

muzik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i wear both, but i usually wera boxerbreifs during the day and i sleep in boxers

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dxjnorto said:
Does anyone have a link to a good source or a favorite brand? I used to buy Wickers from Sierra Trading post because they had fun patterns and colors for cheap, but I checked with the manufacturer and they are made with overstock fabric especially for sierratradingpost.com and I guess they are discontinued, at least for the time being. I sent a pic of myself in my favorite blue stripes pair to the Wickers representative telling her how much I like and miss them. Maybe that's why they were discontinued. :confused:

I seldom wear cotton where I live because of the heat--that's booty sweat. In fact I don't know why they make underwear out of cotton at all, it dries three times slower than polyester, nylon or blends. Skiviez.com someone posted in another thread has some I like, but they are not cheap. It's hard to find colors, patterns, a fly, and quick dry material all in the same pair. I need a fly.

Cotton breathes. Synthetics are, in my opinion, infinitely hotter on the skin (Unless you wear some of that performance material, like Underarmor).

I wear these. Cotton/lycra combo, great pouch front, nice support. Sexy as hell (to me).

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BlackCock85 said:
Those are some sexy boxer briefs LEx, I personally Enjoy THESE ones, especially like the button front fly since it makes for a sexy package.

Well, lookee, you have some taste. Personally I like it if a guy's underwear contrasts his skin tone, white/grey looks great on dark-skinned guys, while black/dark grey looks better on white men. It is the contrast, and works like a beacon, immediately draws my eyes onto it.

If I ever have a trip to Boston scheduled, I'll let you know!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
Well, lookee, you have some taste. Personally I like it if a guy's underwear contrasts his skin tone, white/grey looks great on dark-skinned guys, while black/dark grey looks better on white men. It is the contrast, and works like a beacon, immediately draws my eyes onto it.

If I ever have a trip to Boston scheduled, I'll let you know!

Oh boy I better make sure I keep a pair of white boxer briefs on standby incase you happen to drop by :cool:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BlackCock85 said:
Oh boy I better make sure I keep a pair of white boxer briefs on standby incase you happen to drop by :cool:

Oh, that'd be a nice extra. However, you're more the light black type, or appear to be so on your photos, so black is just fine. I think we'll mess up a set of black ones and white ones too ;-)

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
Oh, that'd be a nice extra. However, you're more the light black type, or appear to be so on your photos, so black is just fine. I think we'll mess up a set of black ones and white ones too ;-)

Oh you naughty naughty woman...RAWR me likes, how about just forget about the undies? tee hee hee

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lex said:
Cotton breathes. Synthetics are, in my opinion, infinitely hotter on the skin (Unless you wear some of that performance material, like Underarmor)
Thanks for the link. Cotton breathes, but it also dries three times slower than knit synthetics. Synthetics can be woven tightly for wind resistance, like a wind breaker, but knit synthetics feel similar to cotton, but dry much faster.

Around here, cotton anything is too heavy and wet for summer wear.

I have found these undergarments to be very serviceable:

http://www.wickers.com/

But they only come in four colors. Sierratradingpost.com used to have a bunch of different colors and patterns for cheaper. They don't look so much like underwear. Like, you can answer the door in them or go hiking in them. I added my cat in the hat pair to my gallery.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
Claire is a men's underwear expert. My undies come in black and grey. I have 2 pairs of white ones that I hardly wear. They show everything (good and bad).

dxjnorto said:
Thanks for the link. Cotton breathes, but it also dries three times slower than knit synthetics. Synthetics can be woven tightly for wind resistance, like a wind breaker, but knit synthetics feel similar to cotton, but dry much faster.

Around here, cotton anything is too heavy and wet for summer wear....
Understood. I have really sensitive skin--so synthetics are a no-no for me. I can wear a syntheitc sweat-wicking shirt to work out in, but that is about it. Good luck with your quest.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
My undies come in black and grey. I have 2 pairs of white ones that I hardly wear. They show everything (good and bad).

Thats why I love my white boxer briefs....being that its the button fronts they are not doubled and its very see through, I think that's so sexy :cool:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lex said:
I can wear a syntheitc sweat-wicking shirt to work out in, but that is about it.
Well, they are made out of the same stuff. Synthetics are hydrophobic while natural fibers are more hydrophilic. The main reason people prefer cotton is because it's been marketed well and it's cheap so it's in everything. Actually some of the cotton blends dry faster, but are still usually heavier weight.
Lex said:
Good luck with your quest.
Thanks. Any underwear or (no underwear) will do. I see some I like but don't wanna pay $25-$50. At that price I'll do without. People will have to get used to me answering the door in the nude.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
Claire is a men's underwear expert. My undies come in black and grey. I have 2 pairs of white ones that I hardly wear. They show everything (good and bad).<.>

I'm a woman with some taste for that. You're right, white undies show everything, but considering we're at LPSG, I think there are more good things to see than bad things. If you feel bad about white, you can still wear grey undies, I'd still fuck you then ;-)

sixbysix

Just Browsing
Media
I used to wear regular boxers, but since I started wearing boxer briefs, I've not gone back once. The perfect compromise between support of briefs and comfort of boxers. Plus, there is something nice about having underwear right up against your body, as opposed to baggy boxers.