Feeling around with penis versus feeling with fingers

RLSteve

Experimental Member
Media
So, I was talking with my roommate, and I was asking him if he can feel different things in the vagina, such as if he's going past her cervix and into her fornix, when he's penetrating a girl. He says that you can't.

He says it's not the same thing as feeling with your fingers. He says feeling with a penis is not going to give you the same sensory information you'd get from feeling something with your fingers.

The example he used was if you dropped your cellphone between a seat cushion in your car and you're reaching down to feel around for the phone. He says that using your hand or fingers, you know where you're at and you could feel around to find your phone, but if you tried feeling around with your penis, you wouldn't get any information, you'd be lost.

Basically, fingers can read Braille, but a penis can't.

Is this true for all guys?

preton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, pretty true. You can feel when you hit the cervix, but you gain such a better idea of what's what in there when you use your fingers.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Yes it's true! Fingers send a much clearer picture to your brain.

We aren't as used to feeling objects with our penis, the glans are much wider than fingers and most of the nerve endings aren't at the tip.

Everything is so slippy inside a vagina that you only get a vague sensation from all the bumps and corners, it's easier to know where your glans are if you thrust very slowly.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your penis is not a finger and although innervated with thousands of nerve endings, not the same variety of nerves as the penis . . . thank God.

preton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
? Seems like it would be easier and less profane to use your lips rather than your penis if you were a blind quadraplegic. Your lips can pick up quite a bit of information for your brain through touch.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, I was talking with my roommate, and I was asking him if he can feel different things in the vagina, such as if he's going past her cervix and into her fornix, when he's penetrating a girl. He says that you can't.

He says it's not the same thing as feeling with your fingers. He says feeling with a penis is not going to give you the same sensory information you'd get from feeling something with your fingers.

The example he used was if you dropped your cellphone between a seat cushion in your car and you're reaching down to feel around for the phone. He says that using your hand or fingers, you know where you're at and you could feel around to find your phone, but if you tried feeling around with your penis, you wouldn't get any information, you'd be lost.

Basically, fingers can read Braille, but a penis can't.

Is this true for all guys?

... I'm absolutely stunned. Is this really being asked?