Feeling faint Big Boy?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by CardiffDillon, Jan 1, 2012.

1. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

We've all heard the jokey comment about big guys feeling faint when they get hard, but does it really happen to any big cock owner in real life? From the evidence I've seen, and 4 years at medical school studying anatomy and physiology, I would suggest that it's not very likely to be a side effect of having a big cock and that the circulatory system will have adapted as the guy grew to accommodate his body size.

I'd like to hear first-hand experiences from the big guys at this site. Have you ever noticed any light-headedness during an erection, or is it just something that happens normally and without any undue effect?

It would be useful if you could also give your height, weight and cock size, both flaccid and erect.

cheers

Dillon

2. guanoguano

guanoguano New Member

I guess that during your state of arousal, your bloodpressure also goes up in your whole body.... that would probably totally counter the effect of some bloodrush to your cock...

3. Rckcanada

Rckcanada Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I haven't noticed any thing like that.

4. joehaz429

joehaz429 New Member

I'm 12 1/2 inches long and as thick as a coke can when hard , soft I'm 8 inches and half as thick . never feel faint when getting an erection although it takes about 2 minutes to get myself hard and less time if my wife is playing with it,acording to my m ale friends of smaller sizes that a long time.

5. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    Wow, that's an impressive size -- after awhile, his wife can adjust to his girth. I am certain, at first, she struggled.

6. avg_joe

Gold Member

Not light-headedness. But I've been suffering severe depression from joblessness and financial hardship.

7. D_Paul_Bunion

D_Paul_Bunion Account Disabled

I have fainted twice but both times we were playing during a hot shower.

8. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, doesn't happen all the time but it has happened before on a couple random occasions.

The "circulatory system adapating" is a true statement, but only in the sense of the guy being able to get a full erection. You're not taking into account the displacement of blood around the body and how it can't be everywhere at once, which is what could cause some type of issue.

Your circulatory system isn't going to adapt to allow massive amounts of blood flow to one area of your body while simultaneously allowing other parts of the body to have less than their normal amount of blood flow.

#8 AlphaMale, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  9. D_Anna_Wreckzia

D_Anna_Wreckzia Account Disabled

I've never felt faint, but my feet do get cold

10. open501s

open501s Member

I've always had issues cuming while standing up, loosing my balance &c.

I don't think of my self as being huge at all.

11. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Height - 6'5"
    Weight - 210 lbs
    Flaccid - 3" - 6" (yes, it's that variable when totally flaccid)
    Erect - 7-7/8"

While I've experienced faintness a few times when erect I'm quite sure that it was due to other factors than the volume of blood in my corpora cavernosa and spongiosum. In fact, I find the whole premise that there could be any connection between going erect and feeling faint as ludicrous; at least in my case.

I truly do have a large penis, even when considering it in scale to the rest of my body. But according to penisfactor.com my erect penis has a total volume of 370 cc. My flaccid penis is approximately half that volume (I'm nearly the same girth flaccid and erect) or 185 cc. In other words something like 6 fluid ounces flaccid and 12 fluid ounces erect. Even if my penis were to require 8 fluid ounces of blood to go fully erect (which I KNOW it doesn't) that's only half a pint. I've donated a pint of blood on countless occasions without ever experiencing any faintness at all.

12. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Active Member

Albums:
    I've felts faint after a long sex session but don't it was related to my hard cock. More-so, because held my breath during an intense orgasm.

13. houtx48

Gold Member

sounds more like a pretend wife to go with the pretend dick........

14. B_11InchStud

B_11InchStud New Member

Never happened to me.

15. hungteen19921992

hungteen19921992 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My penis is slightly larger than a blue whale when hard. It takes a good 45 minutes to get it fully erect, less when I'm thinking about my imaginary wife.

16. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes if I don’t pace myself during intercourse and fuck very vigorously for an extended period, I do get fait and need several moments 'cool down'. That’s not to say I'm unable to fuck a women hard and rough, I can, I just need to keep at a steady pace.

17. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

Many thanks for your contributions guys, I think we can probably say that particular myth is 'Busted'

18. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haha... I was ready to respond to that one but you beat me to it.

I don't think just getting an erection would make you feel faint by itself, since your body just wouldn't give you one if it couldn't handle it. Impotence sounds like a bad thing but from a survival perspective it makes good sense, at least in the wild. If you're not nourished + healthy enough to have an erection, then you probably shouldn't be procreating.

I have found that if I ever feel faint during sex for other reasons (most common reason is dehydration during hot summer days) I lose it pretty fast.

Draft saved Draft deleted