Feeling Funny Around Bigger Guys

giangolb: With a soft penis size of 6.5-6.75 inches, I don't frequently see guys my size or larger, but when I do, at the gym or at a nude beach, I get a very uncomfortable feeling, but at the same time get kind of turned on. I especially feel this way on a nude beach with my wife. Does anybody else fee this way. Maybe having a larger than normal penis has become so much a part of my ego, that it is difficult or uncomfortable for me to accept that there are guys that are larger. Any comments?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I understand what both of you are saying. On the one hand, much of the ego I do have is phallic-centered; if the "bigger guy" were to have a penis that would threaten it, I indeed would have a reaction. (Intimidation is a strong word for it; amazement seems appropriate enough, since in all honesty I've yet to meet my dick match.)

You know what's funny? Let's say I met someone who was better endowed than me. How he certifies his reaction will determine mine. If he's walking around like a cocky bastard over a negligible half-inch, well, an apparent lack of intelligence or sense would make me feel the superior one. If he gives an amenable nod -- that we're both pretty huge and it's pretty damn cool once you think about it -- I would knowingly return the smile.

So maybe it's not so much how you feel about it, but rather how you and the other person show an exchange.

two_fister: I work out a lot, and in the locker room I've only noticed a few guys who were larger than me, but I didn't feel funny about it. The first time I noticed, I did do a double take 'cause I hadn't seen anyone bigger than me in person in quite some years, but again I didn't feel wierd, just curious.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dee,
Your words are superb !

How he certifies his reaction will determine mine. If he's walking around like a cocky bastard over a negligible half-inch, well, an apparent lack of intelligence or sense would make me feel the superior one. If he gives an amenable nod -- that we're both pretty huge and it's pretty damn cool once you think about it -- I would knowingly return the smile.
So maybe it's not so much how you feel about it, but rather how you and the other person show an exchange.

Very much my point too. ;)

Donk: When I see another guy with a flaccid penis in the range as mine (7") or larger I guess my main feeling is one of camaraderie--like we are part of a club (and, who knows, maybe they are fellow LPSG "members"). A few months ago, a well-endowed older gentleman who was showering at the gym at the same time I was even came up to me after our showers and remaked slyly, "You and I are among the lucky ones."

There seem to be a surprising number of guys with flaccid penises my size or larger at my gym. (By a "surprising number" I don't mean like dozens. More like 4-5 guys who I see there regularly at the same time I usually work out and a handful of others that I have seen on occasion. This is still "surprising" to me since I never saw a flaccid penis larger than mine before joining a gym and only a couple that were even close in size. My theory is that maybe larger guys are more likely to flaunt it, especially since some of the gay guys at my gym seem to use it as a pickup spot. ) I am still usually the largest in the locker room, but these guys give me a run for the money and a couple clearly outpace me soft, hanging around the 9" range. So the other feeling I have is one of real curiosity--are these guys growers are just showers? That is, I wonder if my erection would still be bigger or if theirs would. (I got the answer for one of them: His soft cock seems to be about the same length as mine and he likes to prance around the locker room nude dangling it around. But once he got hard in the shower and it was only about 8" hard.) This one "troll" who is fond of staring at my cock as I change and shower once told me I have "one of the biggest pricks in [the city]", so maybe he knows more about it than I do.

What I really find amusing is the reaction from guys who strut around the locker room thinking they are well hung (say 5-6" flaccid) when I first drop my shorts. This is especially interesting when the other guy is over 6 ft. tall and obviously didn't expect to be shown up by someone who is only 5'5".

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Donk,

As the gym I go to (not as regularly as I should!) is small, and I tend to choose to go at times when it is quiet, in no way can I match your observations of guys your own size (soft) or larger. Often the showers are empty, which personally I find great.

For what it's worth my observation is that a flaccid penis which is obviously over 7 ins in length is statistically pretty rare. I don't think I have seen one which was clearly bigger than mine since my school days, and that was on just one occasion well before I reached full size myself.

But I agree with you about the the sense of camaraderie ... the most it has amounted to for me is a brief nod or grunt in both directions.

Just one other comment, as you mentioned an older gent, into which category I now fit all too well. I dare say you will notice in time what I have ... there is a gradual loss of elasticity in the tissues. I certainly hang heavier, longer and bulkier than I did, and after sex I take a lot longer to return to "normal" dimensions than before. After the odd occasion when my erection is swollen above its standard size for one reason or another that is particularly so. And in my case, with the jocks supporting me 16 hours a day, I can't really blame it on gravity.

No doubt you are still far too young and fit for this to be a factor .. but maybe you need to be prepared.

blak9: I don't feel funny around guys with bigger endowments. Like two fister, I sometimes take a double take b/c its wierd seeing someone match my flaccid length (even though its only 6".) And sometimes I feel comraderie as was mentioned before.

I agree that men with larger endowments tend to have a habit of showing it off. In the gym, for example. I wear boxer briefs for the support when I jog and that kinda makes the bulge not as noticable. But there are guys in there with large endowments that intentionally wear boxers or freeball under their jogging pants or workout shorts. These guys usually just lift weights and don't do any aerobic exercises so they don't worry about the bouncing motion. But I think a lot of them do it to try to show off.