Feeling good (an appreciation)

sonobeppo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, this may take a bit to get through, but I want to tell you guys something. A couple of years ago, I found this site by googling "I have a large penis". But here's the thing -- I don't; in fact, I am below average. I don't know what kind of Freudian slip I made when I typed that -- wish fulfillment, fantasy, who knows? I probably meant to search for the term "I don't have. . ." because for a long time, I have not felt good about myself for being underendowed.

So I was pretty fascinated by the posts, and began lurking (I posted something once under another username, but I can't remember what I wrote; probably something neutral). I read all the posts about how you guys with the big dicks did not like being objectified because of your generous endowment, and I admit I used to think, Some problem. But many of the frequent posters whom I read would talk about how they were/are more than any one of their parts, and that enjoying having a big cock was just a facet of themselves. That it was a part of a healty self-image to enjoy who you are, how you were built, how your personalities developed, etc.

This is getting a little sappy, so let me say this: I began to think that, well, OK, I got short-changed in that department. But I have a great smile, a good head of hair, I'm sane and healthy, with only a few bad habits. Why I wanted to write is to say that though I don't "belong" on this forum, so to speak, I'm awfully glad I found it. All the posts I read were essentially saying, "Be happy with who you are." I let one characteristic over which I have no control become a way to denigrate myself and it kept me from accepting who I was.

You guys have a wonderful community here; thoughtful, considerate, open, friendly, and wise. Thanks very much for all the posts that helped me become a much happier man.

See you around!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by sonobeppo@Oct 12 2005, 06:06 PM
But I have a great smile, a good head of hair, I'm sane
[post=350857]Quoted post[/post]​

That alone gives you a free pass in!

Great post! Welcome aboard!!!
:hi:

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by sonobeppo@Oct 12 2005, 01:06 PM
I don't "belong" on this forum
[post=350857]Quoted post[/post]​
You belong here plenty. If only guys with big dicks posted here we really wouldn't get a whole hell of a lot accomplished. It's the women, average, and below average guys that give everyone else another perspective. And as long as you're happy with yourself you're doing fine.

I'm with Dr. Rock, though. Idiots shouldn't be allowed to be happy.

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Benvenuto, Signore Beppo! Your post was great ... it show that you’ve gotten it: the whole idea that having (or not having) a big dick isn’t and shouldn’t ever be the sole unit (pun sort of accidental!) of ones measurement of oneself as a man. That’s one of the main things about this forum and the wonderful group of people who are here on it. So welcome! Cheers to you!! Hope to be reading more from you! :hi: