Feeling Good

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Suzisue, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Suzisue

Suzisue New Member

This is my first post and i must admit to being a bit of a size queen due to one of my ex's. Anyway, i've been reading the forums for the past week or so and love hearing the perspectives of u guys. I don't think this has been covered too much, so here goes...

I wanna know how good u've felt, in certain situations, knowing that u've got a larger than life member?

E.G. - My ex told me that when he stood at a urinal next to a small guy he'd really exaggerate his shake, stretching himself right out a few times, real slowly. He said he did it to make himself feel good.

I know u guys are decent people and that that's not nice, making a small guy feel inadequate is wrong. Being honest tho, i really got off on it!!

There must've been a time, maybe once, maybe often, that u've felt good to be packing? So that's what i wanna know. Might have been while sleeping with someone, during a comparison, in the locker room, i dunno.

Spect this has been touched on in other threads but oh well. So can we leave the morals out of this one and from a purely selfish point of view hear some experiences. Cheers xx

2. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's been a couple times.

Once when my girlfriend and I were having a threesome with this random guy from adult friend-finder, me and the other guy pulled out our cocks and he was a barely over half as big as me, and thinner too! We took turns getting blown and eating her out, and then he started fucking her. He was like pounding away, in and out, in and out, while I was still getting sucked. Then, when it was my turn to fuck her, all I had to do was slide it in slowly and just about as soon as I got it all the way in, she had a big orgasm! She was shaking and everything; it was so obvious she liked my dick better. :cool:

As long as we're leaving morals out of it, I always feel a little good when I think about my ex-girlfriend from high-school. I took her virginity (and she took mine) because we thought we were gonna get married and all that. From what I remember, she used to get really excited at the look and feel of my hard-on in my shiny "Umbro" shorts. Eventually we had a really bad break-up and I was heartbroken and really screwed up for YEARS after that. When I heard that she was going out with a guy from high school who I'm sure had a smaller dick, I thought to myself "Ha!" and felt strangely good about the possibility that I'd ruined their sex life:redface:

3. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

suzisue what size are we talking about... ? thats funny.. if ur bf got over 6 inches soft and the other guy had like 3 inches soft adn the smaller guys told him... I grow it 10+ inches wanna watch? LOL.... now ur boyfriend will go on crying home.!

4. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

TOS Reminder-
    Language- We try to promote the use of good grammar, therefore we'd prefer that you not use leetspeek or internet shorthand, as in “2” instead of “to” or “too,” or shortened words like “ur” for your. For many of our members, English is not their first language and this makes your posts difficult to understand. Perfection is not required, but common sense is appreciated. Simply try to be mindful of these things in order to keep the posting quality of the forum high.

5. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

This doesn't have much to do with the topic but, if the mens room urinals don't have a divider between each urinal I will use the regular toilet. I just like having my privacy when I do that sort of thing, same when taking showers...good thing my university has individual showers for its dorms.

6. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

In high school, I started dating a girl who was the ex of a guy I hated. Growing up this guy was the classic "bully" type who was always busting my ass about something. He had his little gang to protect him from his mouth. When we started having sex she was amazed at the difference between me and him stating I was twice his size (she also said he was just a lowsy partner to begin with as well).

So he wasn't crazy about me dating her and started talking shit. Now, I'm usually a really nice, reserved kinda guy. But I wanted to put him in his place and could think of no way better. So I saw him go into the restroom and followed him in. I went to the urinal right next to his and whipped it out - making it obvious so he could see. And he did. And he never said another word to me.

7. Marius2000

Marius2000 New Member

Hello Suzisue....although I don't fit in your catergory..Iam only 7"x6.5"....I don't feel intimidated standing next to a hung guy at the urinal or if my girlfriend's ex had a bigger one than me....because I have experienced these situations before.

I just shrugged my shoulders and said so what....Iam comfortable with my size.....it was part of my genetics and there is nothing I can do about, just learn to live with it...

There guys taller than me; guys smarter than me; guys richer than me and guys with bigger dicks than me...well good on them.

Iam just glad to be me..lol

Draft saved Draft deleted