feeling guilty after jerking off

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by reallybigcock, Apr 3, 2011.

1. reallybigcock

reallybigcock New Member

i recently went through a really bad break up, i wont go into all the details but i didnt jerk off for about 2 months...
    now everytime i do i feel bad afterwords, like that i shudnt be doing that while all this shit is still going on.

2. berries06

berries06 New Member

I guess you feel like your "cheating" almost? But I don't see any reason for you to feel guilty its better to do that than to have sex with someone else during this phase as involving someone else may only end up hurting them.

3. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    what's wrong with feeling the good feelings and having some de stress moments... keep on whacking man........ we guys need it...

4. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Especially since it was a really bad break-up, give yourself time. There's always a transition of sorts from being in a relationship and then suddenly being single again. Sounds like your really hurting.

But jack off when you want to.

5. askew

askew New Member

Every time you jerk off a kitten dies...

6. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    some of what your brain is interpreting as "guilt" might be the normal "down" feeling that all guys experience on the downward slope of the JO experience after climax. Guess what? Don't beat yourself up. If someone else isn't going to help with what nature demands of you- then it's your job to step up to the plate.

7. jeff926

Gold Member

Girls, they are like specks of cloud in the sky.
    How can you pin it down to stay around you forever?
    Few breakups. Is the Pope Catholic?

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I only feel guilty cuz I wasn't balls deep when I shot my load.

9. hud01

Gold Member

you should be doing it as often as your cock lets you. who cares about the other shit, that doubles the reasons you should be jerking off. you need some happiness and pleasure.

10. offside

offside Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Now that's funny!!!
    Cats are assholes anyway

11. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe you should jerk off sometimes and not actually cum. End before you peak and think about how good and wonderful your cock is in the hand. Let it empower you. Seriously, you really need to enjoy this gift. You deserve the reward and it is fine to jerk off

12. reallybigcock

reallybigcock New Member

i agree but iv had blue balls before and do NOT want to suffer like that again

13. eargnai

eargnai Member

Albums:
    jerking off is nothing to feel guilty about, just keep on flogging that thing

14. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whether you are in a relationship or not you should feel ok about masturbation. Do you not agree that masturbation is normal and healthy?

15. cvcgolf

cvcgolf Active Member

Albums:
    I recently had the hots for a babe.. I mean she got my attention quick and I sort of lost the desire to jerk off.. I did it less often because I was thinking thoughts of love and not really sex.. Crazy that I'm even saying it.. Things with her have dropped off and now I'm getting my sexual desire back.. Just relax and time will take care of it.. Also, try to remember orgasms are healthy for your body..

16. upone

upone New Member

When Alfred Kinsey did his ground-breaking research on human sexuality he reported that 95% of males admitted masturbating. That proved conclusively that 5% of men will lie about anything.

17. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

You know what they say, a man has two heads and only enough blood to power one of them at a time. The need to wank is the smaller head in control. Feeling regret afterwards is the larger head taking control back again and feeling annoyed at the smaller one for having grabbed control for awhile. Males all need to climax regularly otherwise either health or behavior problems will result, possibly both.

18. Vidi

Vidi New Member

you're addicting to opium, it makes you feel better.
    i remember i used to jack off every-time i was sad, as you after a long relationship break up.
    the thing is, if you masturbate too much you could lose your horniness.
    my advice. stop jacking off and use your tool on others, this way you're getting a "natural" opium (endorphin).
    take care

19. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Pay no attention to comparisons of natural hormones with opiates and other dangerous narcotics. Jacking off does you no harm. It makes you feel good and doesn't leave a chemical residue in your bloodstream (so you don't fail your next UA). Sometimes your woman will want to jack off with you, or jack you off. is there anything wrong with that? NO! Remember, it's your dick and your soap. You can wash it as fast as you want. You are not depriving anybody of anything when you masturbate. I often masturbate in the morning and make love to my partner in the evening. It makes me last a loooong time, and she digs it.

20. eurotop40

Gold Member

I am surprised that nowadays people can still feel guilty about masturbation.
    It used to be considered a terrible sin by the catholic church.
    Now after all the pedofile priests stories it is ridiculous even to think that it might be a sin.
    Then there are women who are so self-centered that believe that if their man masturbates they are not loved enough and want to have control over their men's dicks.
    Well, as a female body belongs to the female, a male body belongs to the male. Period.

Draft saved Draft deleted