feeling her pubic bone

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by kc2007, Jan 7, 2010.

1. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    Has anyone ever felt their penis head rubbing on her pubic bone? Both my girl and myself can both feel it and it's not painful just sort of an odd feeling. She is kinda "bony" I suppose, perhaps not much fat in that area between the vagina and pubic bone, but I've never felt it in any other woman. I also do have a rather plump penis head at 2 inches wide and over 2 inches long. I only feel the bone during the "out" stroke, and only in missionary when I'm aiming more upward or when she's on top and sitting upright, which make sense due to the position of the bone.
    I realize everyone is shaped different and everything depends on the penis-vagina fit. We actually fit pretty good and she loves my penis even if it could be a tiny bit smaller for an ideal fit, just curious if anyone else has felt this and how it feels to them.

2. joeym

joeym New Member

Do you have an upward curve?
    Feeling the pubic bone is a good thing, as the G-spot is typically just behind it. You should try to work the area just past the pubic bone.

I'm guessing you also have a pretty large girth?

3. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    yes I do have an upward curve, and I've successfully found the g-spot :smile:. She's had vaginal orgasms during intercourse and said I'm the first she's had them with, which is a nice ego boost. My girth is about 6 at the head and 5.5-6 along the shaft. So no real complaints or issues, just wondering how common it is to feel the bone. Sometimes it's almost a pop on the out stroke.

4. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, I have the same experience with most women. I can feel the posterior surface of her pubic bone on the outstroke. I also have an upward curve and large head. It usually means the ridge of my glans is dragging over her g-spot, so it's definitely a good thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted