Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
do any of the LPSG guys have str8 or mostly straight guy friends who just make them really horny? Both of you might be mostly straight- but every time you hang out together you seem to pick up on his major testosterone vibe. Maybe it's the way he walks, the words he uses, his body language...

Do you find yourself getting 'sexxed up' yourself at these times? What do you do? Supress it? Try to create scenes which enhance his behavior, trying to encourage him to do more?

I have a couple buddies like that- and I'm not quite sure what to do when I feel that way...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
do any of the LPSG guys have str8 or mostly straight guy friends who just make them really horny? Both of you might be mostly straight- but every time you hang out together you seem to pick up on his major testosterone vibe. Maybe it's the way he walks, the words he uses, his body language...

Do you find yourself getting 'sexxed up' yourself at these times? What do you do? Supress it? Try to create scenes which enhance his behavior, trying to encourage him to do more?

I have a couple buddies like that- and I'm not quite sure what to do when I feel that way...

Well, if they are straight and you are having the feelings, then you are making the problem for yourself.

I have some attractive straight male friends. I just make myself not as available to protect THEM and myself. I know where the boundaries are. I can fantasize about the hotties but that is as far as the wish list goes. I don't assign straight men as a must have. I don't understand why gay men do that...put straight men on a pedestal. Strange relationship. It is like those horror movies. We all know when the bad is going to happen. And we are like. "Silly beyotch, get out the room. GET OUT THE FUCKING ROOM." And she is like "Ooh, I'd love to fuck my boyfriend in this room". And they both get axed by the lovelorn gay fellow in the umpire mask with a machete, meat slicer and a mandoline slicer. (The gay slasher has to have the mandoline slicer for the gardemanger and the meat slicer for the charcuteries.:biggrin1::rolleyes:)

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
that was a very bizarre response to, what I thought was a straightforward posting. No offense intended- I truely didn't understand most of what you wrote.

Isn't there a way to let a buddy know that you are tuned into his sex vibe without him thinking that you are turned on BY him, but not TOWARDS him?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Isn't there a way to let a buddy know that you are tuned into his sex vibe without him thinking that you are turned on BY him, but not TOWARDS him?

Why would you want to tell him that you are turned on by "his sex vibe" anyway? Why not be turned on and leave it at that? After all, I am not the one with the feelings. You are. Isn't turned on by him the same as being turned on towards him? A turn on is a turn on no matter how you swing it.

Why tell a guy who isn't attracted to men (and a guy you call a buddy) that you are attracted to him? I don't understand that. I have straight male friends who are hot. But I know my boundaries.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, if they are straight and you are having the feelings, then you are making the problem for yourself.

I don't understand why gay men do that...put straight men on a pedestal. Strange relationship. It is like those horror movies. We all know when the bad is going to happen. And we are like. "Silly beyotch, get out the room. GET OUT THE FUCKING ROOM." And she is like "Ooh, I'd love to fuck my boyfriend in this room". And they both get axed by the lovelorn gay fellow in the umpire mask with a machete, meat slicer and a mandoline slicer. (The gay slasher has to have the mandoline slicer for the gardemanger and the meat slicer for the charcuteries.:biggrin1::rolleyes:)

I was speaking in metaphors (albeit with a bit of sophisticated humor and exaggeration) relating your situation with a horror movie archetype. Everytime I hear a guy wanting to tell an obvious straight friend that he is feeling a vibe...I hear this: "Oh, boy--this guy wants to turn a straight guy out or something."

I can understand the attraction. It is cool to have attractions. But what are you expecting him to do after you reveal that you feel a vibe? Do you really need to tell him? Sexy is still sexy.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i roam the city a pack of the most beautiful queer and straight boys ever assembled in one place. i don't want to have sex with any of them but i am beyond horny every time we get together. it's that boy energy. exuberant, arrogant, bold, wild and daring. it's all flash and tease and taking up space. working out pecking orders and status. something decidedly male and very attractive and very primal to be in the center of. maybe not at all what you are talking about. but that's how i see being sexually aroused without necessarily being sexually stimulated by them.

being a girl gives me greater leeway with being able to express physical affection, whoop and whistle at my boys without having to worry about the ugly things like a straight boy freak out. not sure there is anyway to express your feeling for your friend without risking losing the friendship. just enjoy his company for what it is.

ML

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i roam the city a pack of the most beautiful queer and straight boys ever assembled in one place. (And people wonder why I am invisible.:smile:) i don't want to have sex with any of them but i am beyond horny every time we get together. it's that boy energy. exuberant, arrogant, bold, wild and daring. it's all flash and tease and taking up space. working out pecking orders and status. something decidedly male and very attractive and very primal to be in the center of. maybe not at all what you are talking about. but that's how i see being sexually aroused without necessarily being sexually stimulated by them. (I can understand that.)

being a girl gives me greater leeway with being able to express physical affection, whoop and whistle at my boys without having to worry about the ugly things like a straight boy freak out. (Like the BK WHOPPER FREAK OUT!!!) not sure there is anyway to express your feeling for your friend without risking losing the friendship. just enjoy his company for what it is.

ML

That was what I was saying to him. :smile: Basically.

DaveyDoes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm gay and most (75%) of my male friends are straight. Some of them are hot as all get out...I couldn't ever imagine sitting there and looking them in the face and telling them "you make me horny". What's the point? Some of them do, they don't need to know it. I think it's a great way to loose a friend or at the very least
to cause a lot of awkwardness that would alter the way we interact. Trust me, if they're really your friend...they probably already know they turn you on and tend to ignore it/accept it as just being you. Like was said before, why do it unless you think they might just up and turn for you? That PROBABLY won't happen. Focus on the friendship. Friends are MUCH harder to come by than fuck buddies. Put
it in the back of your mind of leave it for your private jerk off fantasies.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yep. but you worked in serial killers, teenage sex, french food preparation techniques and stylish use of the bolding option.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yep. but you worked in serial killers, teenage sex, french food preparation techniques and stylish use of the bolding option.

Only as a brilliant means of using metaphors in an exaggerative sense to drive the point home. But it proved unsuccessful...it was too sophisticated. :frown1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
no but I have female friends that I don't really consider highly attractive but I get horny over them

kind of strange I must say

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Happened to me in college, which was about half a life a go. I was "straighter" then, I guess. Had a very close friend, we never did anything, but whenever we hung out he made my cock jump quite a bit. Definitely felt is T-vibe, and he was not your typical "Alpha-Male" (the obnoxious jerk kind), rather quiet, but very confident and well put together.

I miss him.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I only have one gay friend here in the city. Everybody else that I run with is straight and very attractive. To keep ourselves from getting lost in the sexual tension that we obviously create with each because everybody takes pride in their appearance and knows how to kick out their sexiness, we diminish those feelings to ravage each other by throwing humor back and forth. It keeps our friendships tight. We don't suppress them. We blow it up loud and clear...whatever we're feeling.

If we look too damn good one day to each other, we'll say something like, "You need to go and put on something ugly before I rape you" in a humorous way. That's how we talk to each other. We bounce back with witty comments and that keeps our horniness or curiousity on their part at bay. I've kissed a lot of them, just out of our playfulness. Nine times out of ten, that wasn't even my initiation (well, sometimes, LMAO). We don't suppress. We don't encourgage. We just 'be'.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's a great way to loose [sic] a friend or at the very least to cause a lot of awkwardness that would alter the way we interact.

I agree with Dave as this is what happened to me -- cost me a fantastic three-year friendship. Plus, I'd just as well assume you got rid of all that "tension" with me when I come up to MSP for New Year's. ;)

And, to Invisibleman -- not to worry, I got it! :biggrin1: