1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Feeling Inadequate

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by 1017677, Oct 15, 2019.

1. 1017677

1017677 Guest

Yes I know this is LPSG. I'm watching the main feed with all these gigantic schlongs scrolling past and suddenly I feel very inadequate lol. The meat buffet here is incredible.
    As usual seems as if everyone lives not near me. Wah wah. Okay okay that's my bitchy queen moment for the day.

Cheers! o_O

Toddcc987 likes this.
  2. 1141702

1141702 Guest

I wish my inadequacy came from size and not something that was done to me. That sucks.

But I know what ya mean! Haha. The internet. Everybody awesome is far away. Some experiences that are on my bucket list always present but always too far. Lol

zoltar34 likes this.
  3. 1017677

1017677 Guest

Thanks! And so true. I don't know if that makes me normal or means I'm a whore. Haha. Damnit I can't find someone to...._________ me or ______ all over me.

DildoShwaggins likes this.
  4. 1141702

1141702 Guest

What’s a whore? :joy: :D

muskokan likes this.
  5. 1017677

1017677 Guest

:emoji_angel::emoji_nail_care:

DildoShwaggins likes this.
  6. 1345864

1345864 Guest

There's times when I look at the folks in here and feel uglier than a mud fence too. I think we all do, to a point. But there's cool folks on here as well.

I'm primarily on here for the conversation anyway. :cool:

7. Brodie888

Brodie888 Well-Known Member

Nobody is perfect but no matter your lot in life, there are people out there who will think you are perfect for them.

That may read a little like a condolence card but it's absolutely true!

Hockeytiger, BigKnobs and Toddcc987 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice