Feeling Inadequate

Yes I know this is LPSG. I'm watching the main feed with all these gigantic schlongs scrolling past and suddenly I feel very inadequate lol. The meat buffet here is incredible.
As usual seems as if everyone lives not near me. Wah wah. Okay okay that's my bitchy queen moment for the day.

Cheers! o_O

Reactions: Toddcc987

I wish my inadequacy came from size and not something that was done to me. That sucks.

But I know what ya mean! Haha. The internet. Everybody awesome is far away. Some experiences that are on my bucket list always present but always too far. Lol

Reactions: zoltar34

I wish my inadequacy came from size and not something that was done to me. That sucks.

But I know what ya mean! Haha. The internet. Everybody awesome is far away. Some experiences that are on my bucket list always present but always too far. Lol
Thanks! And so true. I don't know if that makes me normal or means I'm a whore. Haha. Damnit I can't find someone to...._________ me or ______ all over me.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Yes I know this is LPSG. I'm watching the main feed with all these gigantic schlongs scrolling past and suddenly I feel very inadequate lol. The meat buffet here is incredible.
As usual seems as if everyone lives not near me. Wah wah. Okay okay that's my bitchy queen moment for the day.

Cheers! o_O
There's times when I look at the folks in here and feel uglier than a mud fence too. I think we all do, to a point. But there's cool folks on here as well.

I'm primarily on here for the conversation anyway. :cool: