Feeling inadequate

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by account115, Dec 27, 2009.

1. account115

account115 New Member

So Im in a new relationship with a girl that I really like. Everything is going well, but I cant help but feel that she isnt really pleased with the sex. I can make her cum with my hand/tounge, but I just cant get it done with my dick. Its in strong contrast with my last relationship were the girl was multi orgasmic and would have such strong orgasms from penetration that her pussy spasmed around my dick.

My dick is around 7 x 4.8, so Im wondering if it may be too thin for her. She says that when I fully penetrate her she can feel a pain that she also really enjoys, something she has never felt before.

It just really taints the entire experience for me, if she doesnt like it then what is the point?

2. hud01

Gold Member

What is thicker, the fingers you put in her or your cock? Most likely your cock. You have to learn what positions and angles do the most for her when you fuck.

It may be the opposite you are too long, because you note that she feels pain when you fully penetrate her.

3. account115

account115 New Member

She doesnt cum when I "fingerbang" her, she cums when I stimulate her clitoris. Even though she says the length hurts her, she also says she really likes it so I was actually thinking that that would be my best bet.

4. dolfette

Gold Member

so many men just don't have a bloody clue how women work!

there are far more women who can't cum through intercourse than can. a clitoral orgasm is just as valid as a vaginal one, tyvm. and if she enjoys it then give her some credit to know her own pleasure.

5. Roudiest

Roudiest New Member

Albums:
    Mate you just said it's a new relationship. Take your time and figure out what works for her...not all girls are the same after all!!!

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

Bend her over doggystyle. Enter her and then get her to lay flat on her stomach.

Fuck her like that and you have more of a chance of making her cum as its one of the deepest positions, if not the deepest.

Also, apparently women whose clitorises are more than 2.5cm from the vaginal opening have more trouble coming.

7. account115

account115 New Member

I dont know. Ive asked her and she said she doesnt want to tell me what I have to do because she wants me to find out myself. But by now Ive tried lots of positions and angles and nothing, Im thinking she just didnt want to tell me that she cant orgasm with me.

8. account115

account115 New Member

Already tried that.

9. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Learn the art and science of cunnilingus. As dolfette mentioned above most women prefer a clitoral orgasm. Tongue, lips and fingers properly applied can drive her wild and begging you to penetrate her even after she's cum. It sounds like you may be young. Be patient with yourself. Women don't come with instruction manuals. It takes time, communication and willingness to be observant and to learn.

10. account115

account115 New Member

Thats not my problem. I already wrote that I can make her cum with my hands and tongue, but I also want to be able to do it with my dick.

11. dolfette

Gold Member

has she said she can cum through just fucking?
    because most women can't.

maybe she wants you to use your hands while you fuck.

12. dolfette

Gold Member

^^^this is where sex turns into an ego trip.
    you're making a big mistake with this attitude.

13. account115

account115 New Member

I asked her to tell me how to make her cum during intercourse and she said that she doesnt want to tell me because she wants me to find out on my own. From this I imply that she has cum in the past.

14. dolfette

Gold Member

hands or vibes on her clit at the same time??

have you thought past the amazing, magic penis?
    maybe her past lovers did.

15. account115

account115 New Member

I acknowledge this, I dont feel bad because I cant please her, I feel bad because I cant please her with my dick, while others have.

16. account115

account115 New Member

Ive already said that I can make her cum with my hands and tounge, thats not the point.

17. dolfette

Gold Member

and you know this because?

you know that they had magic cocks?
    maybe they just had more imagination and actually considered the fact {yes FACT} that most women require clit stimulation while they fuck in order to orgasm.

18. dolfette

Gold Member

:rolleyes:

really, just :rolleyes:

19. account115

account115 New Member

What?

20. dolfette

Gold Member

you are obsessed with making her cum JUST from your cock.
    despite the FACT that most women require a finger on their clit AT THE SAME TIME AS THE COCK in order to orgasm on said cock.

maybe what she wants you to figure out is something as blindingly obvious as stroking her clit while you fuck her. the combination of vaginal and clitoral stimulation may send her right over the moon.

why is it such a big deal to have her orgasm from the penis, the whole penis and nothing but the penis?
    vaginal orgasms aren't superior to clitoral orgasms, so why aren't you entertaining this as a possibility?

Draft saved Draft deleted